Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Don't usually bet me.

But have decided to do a Six Way accumulator for the UK Snooker Championships on Saturday.

Wins for...

Higgins -1/5

Wenbo - 6/5

Maguire - 2/7

Selby - 1/5

Dott - 8/13

Day - 9/4

£5 on

Glad I didn't put this on in the end, called 5/6 though as Wenbo lost.

Came in to say it looks like Hibees will be letting me down for about £150 but bang, 84th minute goal. Now please hold on and I'm one leg away from a decent win.

Right then, Fenerbahce win to turn a quid into nearly £150. :fc:

Just checking my w/e results and Celtic let me down for £57 quid on a 6 team accum

and crewe let me down for a 5 game goals galore, for £170.

Would have been a nice return for a £20 outlay.

Not being funny, but why would anyone put Celtic in an accumlator? Yes they should be beating teams like Abroath but is it worth the risk when they are 1/20.

Not being funny, but why would anyone put Celtic in an accumlator? Yes they should be beating teams like Abroath but is it worth the risk when they are 1/20.

for exactly that reason, theyre nailed on bankers most weeks and can boost the odds of an acca a tad more. id put them in.

• Like 1

I don't think they are nailed bankers this season. I don't add them into an acca's but I doubt the odds

Increase significantly with them in.

If you're doing a massive accy, sometimes adding Celtic or Barca can increase the odds by a few hundred quid.

agree Barca or Real are rarely lower than 1/7 (along with Yanited at home) but are still worth putting into an acca to increase winnings. if they lose you your acca thats just REALLY bad luck.

same story with Yanited conceding. get on them to win as soon as they concede. comeback kings.