Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

It's doesnt matter how well a reserve plays against Cluj Fergie will have his side picked the derby already.

I'm having a small dabble on Spartak and Benfica tonight, both a big prices. Hoping Barca will do their friends a 'favour'

It's doesnt matter how well a reserve plays against Cluj Fergie will have his side picked the derby already.

I'm having a small dabble on Spartak and Benfica tonight, both a big prices. Hoping Barca will do their friends a 'favour'

From the squad he's picked I'd say all but 3 of them have a chance of starting at the weekend.

Can't see Barca losing myself. I can see Messi scoring a brace to break Muller's record.

From the squad he's picked I'd say all but 3 of them have a chance of starting at the weekend.

Can't see Barca losing myself. I can see Messi scoring a brace to break Muller's record.

If Benfica have any sense they will make it clear Messi will be targetted for some heavy stuff right from the off and force his manager to take him off.

If Benfica have any sense they will make it clear Messi will be targetted for some heavy stuff right from the off and force his manager to take him off.

I think he might be used to a bit of rough treatment by now. Barca still have plenty of quality in their fringe players anyway

I think he might be used to a bit of rough treatment by now. Barca still have plenty of quality in their fringe players anyway

I agree with that, it's a pointless game for Barca though and I can't bacxk at odds on in pointless games.

Are Shakhtar and Juve really going to play out a draw? I can't decide. Part of me says duh, a draw sees them both through happily and is around evens. The other part says Shakhtar have won 16 home games in a row!

Debating Shakhtar, Galatasaray & Valencia @ a massive 33/1.

Has anyone got a Betfair account? I've just downloaded the app and having a look and it says Back, Lay. Then you can change the odds does anyone know why?

If you are backing (Betting something will happen) - You can change to odds to request better odds - If someone accepts the odds you request is another question - I think thats how it works anyway.

If you are laying (Accepting a bet - Saying something won't happen) - You can change the odds to offer better odds to someone.

I pretty sure thats how it works anyway.

Edited by Matt

In-play betting:

Spurs (winning 1-0)

Inter (winning 1-0)

Helsingborgs (winning 2-0)

Hannover (winning 2-0)

Lyon (winning 1-0)

Leverkusen (0-0)

£2 returns £8.37

M'boro

Sheff Utd

Stevenage