Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Spartak Moscow (already kicked off, winning 1-0)

Braga

Lazio

Udinese

£4 returns £151

I'm taking a duty of care here. You're too young and as a family member I will look after your winnings until you're old enough to gamble properly.

Ps. Well in lad ;)

• Like 1

Didnt realise you have to play through your £100 bonus six times before you can withdraw. Put £50 on Braga & £50 on Benfica.

Search for "matched betting", it's too complicated for me to explain but if you look in to it you will be able to guarantee 75% of it comes back to you by laying the same bet at Betfair.

with the £50 loss I'm £266 up in 2 weeks. Dissapointed that Leverkusen lost but to be honest it worth a good punt and nearly came off.

Surprised so many opposing the Fulham win. Hard place to go, they're good at home and Newcastle haven't been great recently.

Neither have Fulham mate, drawn 4 out of the last 7, losing the other 3.

Fancy Newcastle to stop the rot and get something.

Spartak Moscow (already kicked off, winning 1-0)

Braga

Lazio

Udinese

£4 returns £151

Lazio 0-0 :( Unlucky, Heggsy.

----------------------------

Lots of fun to be had in the Mosconi cup (pool) on skysports 2. 20p bets on frame winners, 2 balls or more in off the break and game winners. The Yanks were 1-0 down in the game going on right now and were 9/4 (smashed £1.20 on them) and now they`re 4-2 up and 1/7.... odds change so quickly in this game, its brill.

Edited by WTF BBQ

Search for "matched betting", it's too complicated for me to explain but if you look in to it you will be able to guarantee 75% of it comes back to you by laying the same bet at Betfair.

with the £50 loss I'm £266 up in 2 weeks. Dissapointed that Leverkusen lost but to be honest it worth a good punt and nearly came off.

Thanks I'll certainly check that out.