Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yeh only joking mate ;)

May take a look myself but if I join you know all the tips from then on will lose :cry::P

Yeah, don't you go and join and curse them. :thumbup:

Its a tenner i think at the min, all i did was sign up and just stick a couple of quid (or more like today) on the picks in the members area - not a fan of sites like them but they send a text tip as well a week and the last one won last Thursday at 5/1 so can't grumble.

A bit late but:-

MONDAY 29TH JANUARY 2007

LUDLOW - 13:30

PUNJABI (Estimated Odds - 7/2)

First run of the year for this excellent four year old trained by N J Henderson, third on last trip in October and distance and course should suit here, shortlist.

Courtesy of:-http://www.onepiecemissing.com/6.html

Think im going £10 win, depending on price nearer the race. Had a 25/1 winner - Discotheque at Wolves yesterday. The site (above or below) said they had some insider knowledge and go 'big' - i did £10 each-way - NICE!

Thanks a lot for that mate. I took 8s on Betfair which will do for me. Its funny how they thought it would be around 7/2 and it ended up at 10s as that usually means no money went on it!

Im not usually one to bother with websites and these tipsters but if the information is good consistently its worth investigating.

Thanks a lot for that mate. I took 8s on Betfair which will do for me. Its funny how they thought it would be around 7/2 and it ended up at 10s as that usually means no money went on it!

Im not usually one to bother with websites and these tipsters but if the information is good consistently its worth investigating.

:thumbup:

I was the same mate, don't like using them at all - but gave it a go cause it was only a tenner, one i looked at wanted £200 - jokers!

Not sure if they have connections or are just lucky but don't care if they keep giving me ones like that!

:thumbup:

I was the same mate, don't like using them at all - but gave it a go cause it was only a tenner, one i looked at wanted £200 - jokers!

Not sure if they have connections or are just lucky but don't care if they keep giving me ones like that!

Its true mate, I dont give a monkeys where the tips come from as long as they are trying to win!

The best tips I used to get were from one of my mates who sadly died in the bombings out in Egypt in Sharm al-Sheikh (he was the first Brit pronounced dead). He was a manager at Canbet and they would see these pro gamblers phone up and stick crazy money on horses and he would phone a few of us up and I think 8 out of 10 would win. I dont know if these guys are just good pro gamblers or whether they were getting info to make bets but the same 3 dudes always had major bets that would come in and some at half decent prices.

Any gamble is bent IMO and we have just got to be lucky enough to get the lucky dodgy horse at the time it runs past the post infrot of the rest!

BTW I checked that website out and its a little unproffesional!! Still, as long as they win! BTW do you have to pay by credit card as I wouldnt be too comfortable in registering by card with a firm like this.

Its true mate, I dont give a monkeys where the tips come from as long as they are trying to win!

The best tips I used to get were from one of my mates who sadly died in the bombings out in Egypt in Sharm al-Sheikh (he was the first Brit pronounced dead). He was a manager at Canbet and they would see these pro gamblers phone up and stick crazy money on horses and he would phone a few of us up and I think 8 out of 10 would win. I dont know if these guys are just good pro gamblers or whether they were getting info to make bets but the same 3 dudes always had major bets that would come in and some at half decent prices.

Any gamble is bent IMO and we have just got to be lucky enough to get the lucky dodgy horse at the time it runs past the post infrot of the rest!

BTW I checked that website out and its a little unproffesional!! Still, as long as they win! BTW do you have to pay by credit card as I wouldnt be too comfortable in registering by card with a firm like this.

Either by card (but its through paypal so they handle the transaction) or can pay using your paypal account (thats what i did).

Its a simple site alright but they don't spam you like other ones sometimes do, the members area is basic m- just giving you the horse and time and brief write up. I am not sure how they do it, but that winner Discotheque at 25/1 yesterday, they must have known something - looking at that you could have put it at 100/1 and there would have been no money on it. Apart form theirs and mine that is :thumbup:

Edited by IDEA OR IKEA

Either by card (but its through paypal so they handle the transaction) or can pay using your paypal account (thats what i did).

Its a simple site alright but they don't spam you like other ones sometimes do, the members area is basic m- just giving you the horse and time and brief write up. I am not sure how they do it, but that winner Discotheque at 25/1 yesterday, they must have known something - looking at that you could have put it at 100/1 and there would have been no money on it. Apart form theirs and mine that is :thumbup:

OK Mate, i`ll sign up soon. Cheers.

Its poker time now but Ive had one morebet in a poor race in the 340 at Wolves "Medieval Maiden" and have taken 3.3/1 on Betfair for £30.

What a pair! Where do you play poker on the net?

I have accounts everywhere mate but mainly I play William Hill and Pacific Poker and mainly play sit and goes (ten player ones). Its easy to say how well you are doing and whata great poker player I am but I kid you not mate, you can make a living playing sit and goes and just wait to get into the top 3 to at least double your entry fee. Its full of wreckless players who go all in and try to steal as the entry fees I play are pretty low (£20-50) but if you are disciplined at this level, the odds to suceed are in your favour.

Do you play mate and where???

BTW Im playing more live games since practically giving up normal employment!

I have accounts everywhere mate but mainly I play William Hill and Pacific Poker and mainly play sit and goes (ten player ones). Its easy to say how well you are doing and whata great poker player I am but I kid you not mate, you can make a living playing sit and goes and just wait to get into the top 3 to at least double your entry fee. Its full of wreckless players who go all in and try to steal as the entry fees I play are pretty low (£20-50) but if you are disciplined at this level, the odds to suceed are in your favour.

No play poker with the lads but thats it. Always wanted to give it a go online but never really got round to it/had guts to do it I will take your advice and have a look at those two, i have an account with Will Hill - can you use that or is it a seperate one?

I play on pacific aswell mate.

Comon crashtown hall in the 4.30 :thumbup:

Tonights footy bets:

Le Havre 8/15

Napoli evens

Karlsruhe 15/8

£3 Treble

Karlsruhe 15/8

Napoli evens

Le Havre 8/15

Oxford to Draw 9/4

Nacional to Draw 21/10

£2 Acc

Karlsruhe 2 - 1 10/1

Le Havre 2 - 1 7/1

Oxford vs Rushden & Diamonds 2 - 2 14/1

Napoli 2 - 1 7/1

Nacional vs Maritimo 2 - 2 14/1

20p Lucky 31

A poorish day on the poker table meant I lost about £40 which isnt bad as I was about £300 down at one point.

Im having a one off bet of £70 win on West Ham at 9/2 tonight at home to Liverpool. Its a big risk as Liverpool are playing well but the Hammers are desperate for points and with it being a night game, on the box, I think the Hammers and there new signings will come through .

BTW, Just incase you guys dont use comparison sites. I suggest before placing single wagers to go to http://www.oddschecker.com/ The main site I use for bets is Hills but they only offer 7/2 on the West Ham game. Even if you dont have accounts with some of these firms its best to open one up for the value and make sure you get a free bet from them by going to sites like this http://www.free-money.co.uk/ and getting a promo code. Loads of them give £20s but some go as much as matching your first bet upto £50.

A poorish day on the poker table meant I lost about £40 which isnt bad as I was about £300 down at one point.

Im having a one off bet of £70 win on West Ham at 9/2 tonight at home to Liverpool. Its a big risk as Liverpool are playing well but the Hammers are desperate for points and with it being a night game, on the box, I think the Hammers and there new signings will come through .

BTW, Just incase you guys dont use comparison sites. I suggest before placing single wagers to go to http://www.oddschecker.com/ The main site I use for bets is Hills but they only offer 7/2 on the West Ham game. Even if you dont have accounts with some of these firms its best to open one up for the value and make sure you get a free bet from them by going to sites like this http://www.free-money.co.uk/ and getting a promo code. Loads of them give £20s but some go as much as matching your first bet upto £50.

Not good with the poker mate, £70 win single you'll be sweating on that later:-

Got a single from that site(www.onepiecemissing.com) today, outside bet but might go a couple of quid:-

TUESDAY 30TH JANUARY 2007

TAUNTON - 14:40

MIBLEU (Estimated Odds - 25/1)

Lively outsider that takes a slight drop in class here, D Jacob at the helm taking weight is a positive, distance could be questioned, each-way claim.

They have a couple more in the members area (don't want to get in trouble posting them here), they tipped Rushden to win last night which i had a fiver on at 5/1 and they have a Liverpool/Portsmouth double tonight - might go a fiver on that after yesterdays winnings from them:-

10/1 winner

7/1 second

2/1 second

Nice

Not good with the poker mate, £70 win single you'll be sweating on that later:-

Got a single from that site(www.onepiecemissing.com) today, outside bet but might go a couple of quid:-

TAUNTON - 14:40

MIBLEU (Estimated Odds - 25/1)

Lively outsider that takes a slight drop in class here, D Jacob at the helm taking weight is a positive, distance could be questioned, each-way claim.

They have a couple more in the members area (don't want to get in trouble posting them here), they tipped Rushden to win last night which i had a fiver on at 5/1 and they have a Liverpool/Portsmouth double tonight - might go a fiver on that after yesterdays winnings from them:-

10/1 winner

7/1 second

2/1 second

Nice

Jacob is on a nice newcomer in the first race:

Barodine currently 14/1

Edited by Allen

OK Mate, i`ll sign up soon. Cheers.

Its poker time now but Ive had one morebet in a poor race in the 340 at Wolves "Medieval Maiden" and have taken 3.3/1 on Betfair for £30.

Tell me you signed up yesterday mate:-

From members area today(they tip one per course):-

SOUTHWELL - 13:30

BLUE HILLS (Estimated Odds - 16/1)

Solid performing horse who is a stayer at this distance and should be in the mix here, weight is a positive as is the need for favourites to carry extra, solid each-way shot.

Just got back in office, checked and the beauty won at 20/1 - i had £5 each-way.

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY - someones on the stellas tonight :thumbup: