Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Not good with the poker mate, £70 win single you'll be sweating on that later:-

Got a single from that site(www.onepiecemissing.com) today, outside bet but might go a couple of quid:-

TUESDAY 30TH JANUARY 2007

TAUNTON - 14:40

MIBLEU (Estimated Odds - 25/1)

Lively outsider that takes a slight drop in class here, D Jacob at the helm taking weight is a positive, distance could be questioned, each-way claim.

They have a couple more in the members area (don't want to get in trouble posting them here), they tipped Rushden to win last night which i had a fiver on at 5/1 and they have a Liverpool/Portsmouth double tonight - might go a fiver on that after yesterdays winnings from them:-

10/1 winner

7/1 second

2/1 second

Nice

No-where, but still riding on that 20/1 earlier! I would take that everyday!

Tell me you signed up yesterday mate:-

From members area today(they tip one per course):-

TUESDAY 30TH JANUARY 2007

SOUTHWELL - 13:30

BLUE HILLS (Estimated Odds - 16/1)

Solid performing horse who is a stayer at this distance and should be in the mix here, weight is a positive as is the need for favourites to carry extra, solid each-way shot.

Just got back in office, checked and the beauty won at 20/1 - i had £5 each-way.

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY - someones on the stellas tonight :thumbup:

Shite! No mate I didnt sign-up as I wanted to do a little bit of a backround check on the company before registering my details. Its a shame I seem to have missed out there! :( Well Done anyway fella.

On the topic of multi-bets or accumalators, I used to do them all the time but now only occasionally do them. Someone once pointed out to me the value of picking anything from one to three selections from the saturday footy coupon and back them all to win (so called bankers). This mate does it all the time and is braver than me and lumps on between £200 and £1000 on a single win. The rules to the bet are few but always folow a similar pattern. The selection must always be at home due to the home team bias (refs usually favour home sides, especially ones with passionate crowds), the game has to have something on it (ie avoid cups if possible or Euro games that are group stages and the teams have little to play for) and the final one is he usually avoids premiership games if he can help it because anyone can win/draw with anyone.

Shite! No mate I didnt sign-up as I wanted to do a little bit of a backround check on the company before registering my details. Its a shame I seem to have missed out there! :( Well Done anyway fella.

On the topic of multi-bets or accumalators, I used to do them all the time but now only occasionally do them. Someone once pointed out to me the value of picking anything from one to three selections from the saturday footy coupon and back them all to win (so called bankers). This mate does it all the time and is braver than me and lumps on between £200 and £1000 on a single win. The rules to the bet are few but always folow a similar pattern. The selection must always be at home due to the home team bias (refs usually favour home sides, especially ones with passionate crowds), the game has to have something on it (ie avoid cups if possible or Euro games that are group stages and the teams have little to play for) and the final one is he usually avoids premiership games if he can help it because anyone can win/draw with anyone.

I tend to avoid the Premiership and Championship games as they are harder (or seem it) to back on, more often than not you get more 'upsets' at that level. To be honest i avoid football bets most the time now, the prices for the risks involved are higher. I tend to cover the singles in football and Horse racing 'heavy' and just the odd 20/50/100p on the doubles/trebles etc. as a nice bonus if two or more come in

As i said with that site i just payed through paypal, they are secure and thats it (no subscriptions). To be honest i don't care if they ran their operation out of the sewers - in three days i have had a 25/1, 10/1 and a 20/1 today - im loving at as Ronald McDonald would say!

I tend to avoid the Premiership and Championship games as they are harder (or seem it) to back on, more often than not you get more 'upsets' at that level. To be honest i avoid football bets most the time now, the prices for the risks involved are higher. I tend to cover the singles in football and Horse racing 'heavy' and just the odd 20/50/100p on the doubles/trebles etc. as a nice bonus if two or more come in

As i said with that site i just payed through paypal, they are secure and thats it (no subscriptions). To be honest i don't care if they ran their operation out of the sewers - in three days i have had a 25/1, 10/1 and a 20/1 today - im loving at as Ronald McDonald would say!

I think I am mindful of the net mate since I woke up one day to a letter saying that I owed some French furniture company about £4k!! I wont bore you with the full story but basically someone managed to get my card details and went into a furniture store in Paris and bought a bloody sofa! I know what you say about Paypal but I dont usually like to even register my details to sites like this to be honest! Still, I`ll do it soon no doubt as it looks like a good money maker.

As I am home now and in gambling mode, Ive backed Certain Justice EW at 16s in the 400 at Southwell. Its a panic bet just to fuel my addiction lol!

I think I am mindful of the net mate since I woke up one day to a letter saying that I owed some French furniture company about £4k!! I wont bore you with the full story but basically someone managed to get my card details and went into a furniture store in Paris and bought a bloody sofa! I know what you say about Paypal but I dont usually like to even register my details to sites like this to be honest! Still, I`ll do it soon no doubt as it looks like a good money maker.

As I am home now and in gambling mode, Ive backed Certain Justice EW at 16s in the 400 at Southwell. Its a panic bet just to fuel my addiction lol!

Thats not good, well i have been with them for three weeks or so and no french man has used my details yet - fingers crossed! So before you gamble all your money away i recommend you part witht he dough and sign up, or use your winnings from that one - i've just had a £5 each-way on it at 14s (its coming in!)

Thats not good, well i have been with them for three weeks or so and no french man has used my details yet - fingers crossed! So before you gamble all your money away i recommend you part witht he dough and sign up, or use your winnings from that one - i've just had a £5 each-way on it at 14s (its coming in!)

lol mate. I didnt realise there werent that many runners in the first place and just done a quick bet! Had I checked I wouldnt have wasted my money lol! Never mind, I`ll have a mess around on the poker tables and get ready to watch the Hammers tonight. BTW, Ive placed another £30 on the Hammers :D (Can you believe the cash the have? Just had an £18m bid for Darren Bent turned down and £8m for Upson yesterday!!)

lol mate. I didnt realise there werent that many runners in the first place and just done a quick bet! Had I checked I wouldnt have wasted my money lol! Never mind, I`ll have a mess around on the poker tables and get ready to watch the Hammers tonight. BTW, Ive placed another £30 on the Hammers :D (Can you believe the cash the have? Just had an £18m bid for Darren Bent turned down and £8m for Upson yesterday!!)

To tell you the truth i just wacked it on without really looking as well, still spending that 20/1 winner i had earlier.

Im opposing you tonight going for Liverpool and Portsmouth, £40 singles on each and £20 double (most ive done on a double in years - see prev. post)

I would like to say i hope we both win but as thats not possible, i hope i do (God will give us a draw now!)

Sunderland Draw 11/5

Norwich Draw 11/5

Barnsley Draw 11/5

£1 Treble

Birmingham 3 - 0 7/1

Derby 2 - 1 7/1

Sunderland 2 - 2 14/1

50p Trixie

Portsmouth Draw 11/5

Fulham 7/4

Liverpool 8/13

Reading 8/13

£2 Acc

Reading 3 - 1 10/1

Portsmouth 2 - 2 14/1

Fulham 3 - 1 25/1

Liverpool 3 - 0 11/1

30p C/S Lucky 15

Montpellier 4/9

Fenerbahce 2/5

Birmingham 2/5

Bayern Munich 2/9

£10 Acc

Did you sign up yesterday - first one in at 3/1 - £10 win - get in!

No mate Ive had a hectic day and was licking my wounds after The Hammers got mullered and even worse, I gambled on Spurs today!

Maybe tomorrow! :rolleyes::cry::cry:

No mate Ive had a hectic day and was licking my wounds after The Hammers got mullered and even worse, I gambled on Spurs today!

Maybe tomorrow! :rolleyes::cry::cry:

I don't know, i would get in there - keep getting these winners from them.

I had a couple of quid on spurs as well, really thought they would win. Also had the worse accumulator ever with Blackburn, Bolton, Villa and Forest! :cry:

I will stick to the horse tips from that site me thinks :thumbup:

I don't know, i would get in there - keep getting these winners from them.

I had a couple of quid on spurs as well, really thought they would win. Also had the worse accumulator ever with Blackburn, Bolton, Villa and Forest! :cry:

I will stick to the horse tips from that site me thinks :thumbup:

Good luck today. Im off to the gym when my mate turns up (barsteward is late again) and we`ll no doubt pop into the bookies to lose some cash straight after lol

Sounds like a good plan which should be finished off by a trip to the pub with your winnings!

I`m trying to behave a little and get back into training and just drink at the weekends but the lad I go gym with is both a mad gambler and pi$$-head so I think it will end up in the boozer, if there is any money left from the bookies that is! Thank god we go to the gym first or we may not end up having enough for the 20p locker token!!

Last time i harp on about this, but would recommend anyone who fances a punt to sign up with this lot:-

http://www.onepiecemissing.com/6.html

Just had 25/1 winner (although i took 16s!)

PARTY TIME!

I had it too at 20/1.

Lesson.

If IdeaorIkea comes up with an outsider. Back it!

Last time i harp on about this, but would recommend anyone who fances a punt to sign up with this lot:-

http://www.onepiecemissing.com/6.html

Just had 25/1 winner (although i took 16s!)

PARTY TIME!

Well Done lads

Ive hit a rich vein of form and donated a total of £77.30 in Hills. I know thats the exact amount as all I had on me was £77.35. I started well by only putting the £7.30 in the roulette machine and then started to gradually donate the rest. What was even more pleasing was a freeloading mate came upto me to ask for a loan after I had told him I was £50 down. He is lucky he isnt walking around with a thick lip!

Back to poker we go...

Well Done lads

Ive hit a rich vein of form and donated a total of £77.30 in Hills. I know thats the exact amount as all I had on me was £77.35. I started well by only putting the £7.30 in the roulette machine and then started to gradually donate the rest. What was even more pleasing was a freeloading mate came upto me to ask for a loan after I had told him I was £50 down. He is lucky he isnt walking around with a thick lip!

Back to poker we go...

How did you get on at poker then mate?