Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

A few of us are going to win big on football, or we're all going to lose alot of notes today.

I had four FA Cup accas and two 'over 2.5 goal' accas.

Odds were ridiculous today, I got over 15/1 on one four teamer. Usually only get about 7/1. 7 or 8 team accies pay big today.

Why the fvck did i put Villa in my big acca :(

I did the same. Moment of madness. Even thought about having Ipswich.

Still 45 minutes to play though.

In hindsight, goals galore was probably the way to go today. I've had two over 2.5 goals accas, and could be relying on them.

Edited by El Empty

Mixed feelings today. Lost out on big earners thanks to Hull, Forest and Macclesfield, but had to laugh lol

Had trebles on one of the 6 game goals galore accers. 1 out of 6 failed so got a fair few trebles in to scrape a bit back.

Lumped on United, and on over 2.5 goals in that game to try and make a profit for the day.

Edit : Big mistake again. Should have just lumped on over 2.5 and left who wins out of it. Won some on the over 2.5 bet but am about £10 down for the day now with United not winning.

All these football losses are eating into my poker stack.

Edited by El Empty