Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Why's everyone so certain on Athl Madrid? Lost 2 out of last 4 games...

Away at Barca and Madrid. Hardly disgraced in either game. Bar those two and a poor showing at Valencia 2 and a half months ago, they've won every game since the first day of the season. Not saying it's a banker but they've been very good this season, very good to bet on too.

Well i do have a bit of confidence because i watched mallorca against zaragoza on sky the other week and mallorca looked dreadful playing against 10 men.

Well :fc:

I got on Madrid (in-play at 2-2 with 10 men), Barca and Atlético at about 7/2. Madrid won, Barca are 4-0 up, so just needing an away win later.

Just one today.

4.00 Kempton. Tinkerbell Will 16/1. 1 pt e/w

Winner over course and distance previously and back down to that mark for the first time. Shouldn't be outclassed here and has every chance - overpriced in my opinion.

Second. And I topped up my stake before the off with a further 1pt e/w at 28/1 with Betfred. No idea why it had drifted so far with them.

Shame it couldn't have won.

One to watch if the handicapper doesn't treat too bady - also Millionaire (ridden by Crowley today) outran its 25/1 odds.

Two to keep an eye on.

Will do the updated PL later.

Just one today.

4.00 Kempton. Tinkerbell Will 16/1. 1 pt e/w

Winner over course and distance previously and back down to that mark for the first time. Shouldn't be outclassed here and has every chance - overpriced in my opinion.

Backed it after your tip. Quality mate cheers.

I have had some fun picking NFL games at $25 a pop, but only choose games where I have a good deal of confidence. I've sat out most weeks but have hit the only ones I've placed.

Last month, I took the Giants at -5 at home to New Orleans, and they destroyed the Saints. Likewise for the Vikings and Redskins as a parlay a few weeks back, both easy wins. I took the Falcons giving 3 at Detroit on the night Megatron broke the receiving yards record--that game was hardly in doubt the whole way.

Yesterday, I hit with the Seahawks giving 3 at Washington. I'm tempted to take them getting 1 at Atlanta and/or Green Bay getting 3 at San Fran. I don't think those lines will move much this week--I'd hope the spread goes up a bit for the Seahawks, but they're on fire now so a lot of people are probably backing them.

Fack forgot about the Everton game. Remember Ashley telling us that they were even money for -1 handicap.

PRINTING MONEY it seems.

As is both teams to score when Everton are involved it seems - 18 straight games that they have scored and conceded!

Backed it after your tip. Quality mate cheers.

Pleased for you mate. Following my tips won't always result in a winner but when I update my P/L you'll see I have so far made a profit over the past week or so.

No bet for me today, but if anyone is playing, take a look at Marvelino - currently 8/1 in the 3.25 at Wolv. I'd go e/w personally.

Keeping my money in my pocket today. We are playing with bookies' money at the minute and I'm not too desperate to hand it back.

Second. And I topped up my stake before the off with a further 1pt e/w at 28/1 with Betfred. No idea why it had drifted so far with them.

Shame it couldn't have won.

One to watch if the handicapper doesn't treat too bady - also Millionaire (ridden by Crowley today) outran its 25/1 odds.

Two to keep an eye on.

Will do the updated PL later.

1/4 odds for first 3 places.

So 1pt e/w at 16/1 = 5pt return (inc stake)

1pt e/w at 28/1 = 8pt return (inc stake)

+13 pts.

1/4 odds for first 3 places.

So 1pt e/w at 16/1 = 5pt return (inc stake)

1pt e/w at 28/1 = 8pt return (inc stake)

+13 pts.

PL was +3.9

-6 the other day (Qualviro and one other)

+ 13 pts yesterday.

= +10.9 running P/L

PL was +3.9

-6 the other day (Qualviro and one other)

+ 13 pts yesterday.

= +10.9 running P/L

1 pt win 4.05 Chepstow Dare to endeavour @ 13/2.