Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I have a touch of ocd when it comes to my account and hate having my balance without a "0" on the end.

Just to get rid of 9p I had I put it on 4 in-game footie matches tonight

• Taubaté U19 1 v 1 Botafogo-RJ U19|Draw| @ 11/4
  • Al-Hilal 1 v 1 Al Ahly|Draw| @ 5/2
  • Saint-Etienne 2 v 2 Toulouse|Draw| @ 2/1
  • Ethnikos Gazoros 1 v 1 Niki Volos FC|Draw| @ 3/1

Returned £14.17. odds of over 150/1 lol

Edited by I am Rod Hull

Having an argument with Betfred at the moment about their 30 Minute Limit slips. On the slip in shops and online it says 9 picks will be 125/1, but I did 9 picks in shop and it only returns £74. I did the exact same 9 games online and it returns the maximum £125. Will go in the shop again tomorrow and see if they still got any then suggest to the staff they fix the system.

Having an argument with Betfred at the moment about their 30 Minute Limit slips. On the slip in shops and online it says 9 picks will be 125/1, but I did 9 picks in shop and it only returns £74. I did the exact same 9 games online and it returns the maximum £125. Will go in the shop again tomorrow and see if they still got any then suggest to the staff they fix the system.

surely if you pick 9 teams that are 1/2s they wont give you 125/1

lamby of u tipped me for messi to score over five goals for the year @ 50/1 I'd have to question it. Especially if you "lumped" a quid on it

lol

-----------------------------

Got a spare quid? (y/n) can you afford to lose it? (y/n). If you have 1 (y) then have some of this... Its the Rod Hull crazy pre-Easter/post Christmas football drawtacular bet.

• Sunderland v West HamDraw @ 23/10
  • Fulham v WiganDraw @ 13/5
  • Reading v West BromDraw @ 12/5
  • Norwich v NewcastleDraw @ 12/5
  • Q.P.R. v TottenhamDraw @ 13/5
  • Everton v SwanseaDraw @ 3/1

6x15p 4 folds

1x10p roll up

I cant remember the returns but lets just say that if they all come in i`ll be eating at least 2 takeaways this week and taking the mrs and kids for a day out at TKMaxx :)

Edited by I am Rod Hull

lol

-----------------------------

Got a spare quid? (y/n) can you afford to lose it? (y/n). If you have 1 (y) then have some of this... Its the Rod Hull crazy pre-Easter/post Christmas football drawtacular bet.

• Sunderland v West HamDraw @ 23/10
  • Fulham v WiganDraw @ 13/5
  • Reading v West BromDraw @ 12/5
  • Norwich v NewcastleDraw @ 12/5
  • Q.P.R. v TottenhamDraw @ 13/5
  • Everton v SwanseaDraw @ 3/1

6x15p 4 folds

1x10p roll up

I cant remember the returns but lets just say that if they all come in i`ll be eating at least 2 takeaways this week and taking the mrs and kids for a day out at TKMaxx :)

This is worse than lamby's bets lol. gl though i hope they come in for you :thumbup:

Little bit to make the early kick off more interesting. BetVictor do a thing called a "spincast". Chose a result, an anytime scorer and o/u 2.5 or 3.5 goals and get some odds.

Gone for Spurs win/Bale/over 3.5 £2 @ 15/1.