Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Looking on oddschecker, don't know whether they've got the wrong price but knockaert is 25/1 at paddy power 1st goal vs boro, 8/1 and 9/1 elsewhere. definately worth a couple of quid. :trumpet:

One of my mates just told me about this.

£10 down. Come on you little French wonder. :fc:

Plus another £3.18 to round my account down lol

Edited by Maybes

Looking on oddschecker, don't know whether they've got the wrong price but knockaert is 25/1 at paddy power 1st goal vs boro, 8/1 and 9/1 elsewhere. definately worth a couple of quid. :trumpet:

One of my mates just told me about this.

£10 down. Come on you little French wonder. :fc:

It's worth checking Paddy Power's goal scorer market every so often, they haven't got a clue. I've spotted so many mistakes over the years. Players who have left clubs, players who are injured etc. Once saw Aman Verma down as favourite to score for Leicester! Obviously someone decided for this game Knockaert is a defender. Jokers.

Had a little 2pt e/w punt on Well Hello There 1.50 at Wincanton. This has been one to watch for a while and McCoy connection good enough for me at 12/1.

Has seen some market support since and in to 8s so hopefully on to a good thing here.

Poor. Master of the Sea bolted up.

Was silly to take it on really.

Edited by The People's Hero