Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Leeds

Wolves

Hull

Sunderland

£5 pays £198.45

BTTS-

Derby vs Forest

Sheff Wed vs Wolves

Peterborough vs Hull

Wigan vs Sunderland

West Ham vs QPR

Swansea vs Stoke

£5 pays £115.71

Got this marked as a potential banana skin for Hull.

I know Posh are not great, but a Hull side (albeit one with a few changes) played 120 mins recently in the cup.

Posh have looked better going forwards recently and Hull's admittedly often rotated side has looked hilarious at the back just recently.

Both teams to score is probably a good shout. What odds are Posh?

I may lay Hull on betfair.

Got this marked as a potential banana skin for Hull.

I know Posh are not great, but a Hull side (albeit one with a few changes) played 120 mins recently in the cup.

Posh have looked better going forwards recently and Hull's admittedly often rotated side has looked hilarious at the back just recently.

Both teams to score is probably a good shout. What odds are Posh?

I may lay Hull on betfair.

I know what you're saying. Most of my acca is risky to be honest lol

Posh are 12/5 to win

Edited by Simo86

Guest BlueBrett

Had 30 quid on Leicester win but somehow managed to lose my slip in the pub last night. I'm going in again later but no chance they will admit to finding it :frusty:

Had 30 quid on Leicester win but somehow managed to lose my slip in the pub last night. I'm going in again later but no chance they will admit to finding it :frusty:

id still try and claim, you'll be able to tell them what time etc you put it on.

I remember my dad losing a betting slip and still getting paid.

Go into the bookies, tell them the bet, what time you did it and the price you got. It'll be on their system. They'll ask you to write on a slip to match up the handwriting. If it's not been collected you'll get paid.

Do believe you'll need some form of I.D though. Happened to me before.

Just go into the bookies mate and tell them you have lost your slip and what bet it was, you usually have to fill out a lost betting slip form but u should be able to claim your winnings. That's what i did when i lost my slip the other week anyway. :thumbup:

Bets so far for today:

Cov 10/11

Leeds 4/5

Ipswich 10/11

Sunderland 12/5

£2 on

BTTS:

West Ham vs QPR 4/6

Wigan vs Sunderland 8/11

Doncaster vs Orient 8/11

Cov vs Oldham 4/6

Sheff Wed vs Wolves 4/6