Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Good to hear everyone is winning.

That bloke who gives me tips always gets great info but it doesnt happene evry week or even every month. Sometimes you dont hear from him in ages and then he gives you a good un. I put another £20 on it at 7s so I had a great day, especially as so many favs were going in.

Woooooooo Im buying Leicester City :P

Had Billy sharp to score first at 5z nice little earner :thumbup:

Nice one.

International friendlies start today and there is two ways to look at them. A minefield or time for value as some of the donkeys win against sides they would never beat in a qualifier or finals event. I hate them to be honest and try to steer well clear as some "banker" always lets you down in an accumalator.

Nice one.

International friendlies start today and there is two ways to look at them. A minefield or time for value as some of the donkeys win against sides they would never beat in a qualifier or finals event. I hate them to be honest and try to steer well clear as some "banker" always lets you down in an accumalator.

I avoid all friendlys and under 21 games for betting, too random as you say and you never know who will start / how long you will get on your first goalscorer bet etc. when Rooney and co come off at half time.

Racing today as been hit with Rasen and Sedgefield abandoned!

I avoid all friendlys and under 21 games for betting, too random as you say and you never know who will start / how long you will get on your first goalscorer bet etc. when Rooney and co come off at half time.

Racing today as been hit with Rasen and Sedgefield abandoned!

Any hot horses you are backing today? :smile:

England-Spain.

It's gonna be a draw.

Get yer money on it.

In typical my style of betting, its time to completely contradict myself and back Spain lol! I know its a nothing game in England but after seeing that shower that McClaren has just selected to start the game, I think Spain will rip our left-side apart and beat us.

£40 win placed with Betfred at 13/5 on a Spain win

Spain to win 1-0.

Well Done mate, I hope you followed your tip with a correct score bet!

In typical my style of betting, its time to completely contradict myself and back Spain ! I know its a nothing game in England but after seeing that shower that McClaren has just selected to start the game, I think Spain will rip our left-side apart and beat us.

£40 win placed with Betfred at 13/5 on a Spain win

Thankfully that came in at generous odds for me. 13/5 is better than 2.5/1 which was the best available. That win covers the cost of my day with the lad today, who forced me into the machines n Oxford Street so he could play every bloody arcade machine in there! Still, he had fun and I leered at a group of Colombian tourists who for some reason were all walking around in the same t-shirts waving flags. Apparently there trip was sponsored and they had to do that as part of the deal lol!! Crazy buggers but some lovely looking lasses :D