Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Yes, I still need £1.8K

Oh

I was thinking more of your deposit you were after

Yes, I still need £1.8K

Was going to suggest finding a medical trial to take part in. A day or twos work, £100

If there wasnt some stupid old woman in front of me in the shop, I would of made it in time to the bookies to do Storm Runner at 5/2, and it won, ****ing hell...got into the shop just as they were going off

Edited by Lamby

If there wasnt some stupid old woman in front of me in the shop, I would of made it in time to the bookies to do Storm Runner at 5/2, and it won, ****ing hell...got into the shop just as they were going off

Got a couple of tips for you Lamby 3.30 lingfield Decent Fella.

7.30 Kempton Shalambar

Right...

Had my first dabble on the horses today and went for a lucky 15... did it in-store on the Mark Jarvis slip... 25p x 30 each way so £7.50 total. How do I know which odds I've got? My first two have come in as winners too (Broxbourne (2:30 Lingfield) and Consigliere (3:10 Ayr)). Two yet to run. Any help would be much appreciated!

Right...

Had my first dabble on the horses today and went for a lucky 15... did it in-store on the Mark Jarvis slip... 25p x 30 each way so £7.50 total. How do I know which odds I've got? My first two have come in as winners too (Broxbourne (2:30 Lingfield) and Consigliere (3:10 Ayr)). Two yet to run. Any help would be much appreciated!

http://www.ladbrokes.com/betCalculator/betCalc.html

I'm not betting today but can't see Shalambar beating Sweet Liberta.

Good luck though.

Are these info tip bits and pieces you've heard or personal picks?

Don't know anything about them. The bloke who gave me the tip before Christmas on brown Pete gave me these today.

Only had £5 on it mind. It's a big price 14/1 so not very hopeful.

Don't know anything about them. The bloke who gave me the tip before Christmas on brown Pete gave me these today.

Now down to 13/2

If you backed it at 14/1, fair dos mate, it has made some market support. Have you gone e/w.

I like the favourite, but there we go. Hope you get a good run for your money mate and hopefully a few quid off the bookies!