Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

If you backed it at 14/1, fair dos mate, it has made some market support. Have you gone e/w.

I like the favourite, but there we go. Hope you get a good run for your money mate and hopefully a few quid off the bookies!

Didn't make the top 3.

Going to have £5 on Shambalar later. What you think it's chances are like?

Right...

Had my first dabble on the horses today and went for a lucky 15... did it in-store on the Mark Jarvis slip... 25p x 30 each way so £7.50 total. How do I know which odds I've got? My first two have come in as winners too (Broxbourne (2:30 Lingfield) and Consigliere (3:10 Ayr)). Two yet to run. Any help would be much appreciated!

boxbourne won at 6/1 not sure what odds you would of got it at. Consigiere won at 9/4 again depends what odds you got but will probably we around that, you would at least have your stake back by now if the other two come in then your quids in

if you find the other two horses odds on the racing post (click on cards then choose the race, then the odds are at the bottom) use this to work out what you should win

http://www.lucky15calculator.com/

obviously you may have different odds but you will have a rough idea.

Didn't make the top 3.

Going to have £5 on Shambalar later. What you think it's chances are like?

Looks like its seen a bit of support in the market, which is not a negative, jockey booking is a big big positive, if anyone can pull off a win on a 5/1 - 12/1 sort of range horse, its Crowley. He's a bit sh1t or bust though, could be a 1st or last. Does have a course and distance win under belt too.

Its a solid selection and I might have a small e/w dabble now I've had a proper look

I still like Sweet Liberta though and maintain its the horse to beat, especially coming straight off the back of two wins.

Looks like its seen a bit of support in the market, which is not a negative, jockey booking is a big big positive, if anyone can pull off a win on a 5/1 - 12/1 sort of range horse, its Crowley. He's a bit sh1t or bust though, could be a 1st or last. Does have a course and distance win under belt too.

Its a solid selection and I might have a small e/w dabble now I've had a proper look

I still like Sweet Liberta though and maintain its the horse to beat, especially coming straight off the back of two wins.

Sweet liberta / Shalambar RFC?

A further word on Crowley - might just be coincidence as to where I get some of my 'words' from, but he very often crops up when a gamble is to occur (and is often pulled off).

Its not strong enough to back every Crowley runner, but when you see money/market support for a Crowley horse, I tend to have a little e/w.