Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Anyone who actually needs to get a set amount of money by a certain time and turns to BETTING is a mug.

Bet what you are prepared to lose and never dream of or calculate your winnings. Just look at what price the bookie is offering and the chances YOU think the selection has of success. If there is a mismatch in your favour, go for it.

I never allow myself to dream of the winnings, rarely calculate the winnings and certainly don't feel bitter about the near misses and what might have been.

Your stake should be decided by your strength of conviction/confidence in the selection - and all in accordance with a staking plan.

Having said all of that, deaf ears springs to mind.

Sorry - dominating this thread at the moment. Noticed Baby Dottie (very impressive LTO runs again in the last at Kempton).

I would suggest any market support might be significant as to whether this horse is ready to go in again, but after an impressive run which some of you were on last time ,I thought I'd point it out.

Sorry - dominating this thread at the moment. Noticed Baby Dottie (very impressive LTO runs again in the last at Kempton).

I would suggest any market support might be significant as to whether this horse is ready to go in again, but after an impressive run which some of you were on last time ,I thought I'd point it out.

5/2 but evidently DRIFTING. The drift concerns me, so I'll be avoiding - but thought I'd flag it up.

Port Vale

Barca

Athletico

4.98/1

Had them and lobbed Niger v Congo (draw) in @about 20/1

• Niger v Congo DRDraw @ 13/5
  • Real Betis v Atletico Madrid|Atlético Madrid| @ 5/4
  • AFC Wimbledon v Port ValePort Vale @ 10/11
  • Malaga v Barcelona|FC Barcelona| @ 1/3

The Niger/Congo game ended up 0-0 and Atletico are 1-0 up at half time :sweating:

Edit: Port Vale are 1-0 down lol (35 mins in and still 0-1 so i`v put a little wager on the draw to get my stake back)

Edited by I am Rod Hull

Anyone who actually needs to get a set amount of money by a certain time and turns to BETTING is a mug.

Bet what you are prepared to lose and never dream of or calculate your winnings. Just look at what price the bookie is offering and the chances YOU think the selection has of success. If there is a mismatch in your favour, go for it.

I never allow myself to dream of the winnings, rarely calculate the winnings and certainly don't feel bitter about the near misses and what might have been.

Your stake should be decided by your strength of conviction/confidence in the selection - and all in accordance with a staking plan.

Having said all of that, deaf ears springs to mind.

Exactly. Only bet what you can afford to lose and remember, nobody forces you to put the bet on!

Had them and lobbed Niger v Congo (draw) in @about 20/1

• Niger v Congo DRDraw @ 13/5
  • Real Betis v Atletico Madrid|Atlético Madrid| @ 5/4
  • AFC Wimbledon v Port ValePort Vale @ 10/11
  • Malaga v Barcelona|FC Barcelona| @ 1/3

The Niger/Congo game ended up 0-0 and Atletico are 1-0 up at half time :sweating:

Edit: Port Vale are 1-0 down lol(35 mins in and still 0-1 so i`v put a little wager on the draw to get my stake back)

2-2 :dance:

Fox Run (Sentimental Value) in the 16:25 at Kempton. Currently 7/4 favourite with Ruby Walsh on board. Not saying it's nailed on but it's ran well in the past and should go close.

Also McCoy has got 5 rides today at Kempton and his lowest priced horse is currently 7-1. Could be some good EW value there.

Also, quite fancy Millwall to turn Villa over in the cup tonight.

Edited by Bert

Fox Run (Sentimental Value) in the 16:25 at Kempton. Currently 7/4 favourite with Ruby Walsh on board. Not saying it's nailed on but it's ran well in the past and should go close.

Also McCoy has got 5 rides today at Kempton and his lowest priced horse is currently 7-1. Could be some good EW value there.

Also, quite fancy Millwall to turn Villa over in the cup tonight.

McCoy e/w lucky 31