Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Over 2.5

Hudds v Leicester

Burton v Barnet

Portsmouth v Hartlepool

Gillingham v York

Maccesfield v Wigan

Norwich v Luton

30/1 £15 returns £450

&

Lamby Special

Leicester

Everton

Arsenal

Hull

Wigan

M'boro

Norwich

QPR

Reading

76/1 £10 returns £760

Edited by whoareyaaa

I only flipping signed up in late October I think, but the bookies are laughing at me. LARFING I SAY. And there's me back in October thinking I was onto a get rich scheme lol Down to just over £10 in my account now. If Man Utd win it'll be over £20, but still close to bust.

Already gone way over what I said I'd deposit so not sure what to do if the last of this stack disappears. I'm sure there never used to be this many sporting upsets in the old days. That's my excuse anyway.

Just got ripped of by Paddy. Found what I thought was gem of a bet on Paddy, just before half-time at 3.2 for MK Dons to qualify for the next round against QPR, they were 2-0 up at this point. Placed the bet and obviously thought I had won when full-time came along. I check to see my winnings, unfortunately bet not settled but odds were still showing 3.2. 10 minutes later went to check if settled and the odds were altered post winning the bet from 3.2 to 1.2. Bet has now been settled at 1.2! Leaving me pretty pissed of with them! Not sure where to go next with this and wondered if this has happened to anyone else before.