Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Had a 4 draw yankee:

Brighton - Arsenal ----> 85th minute winner

Bolton - Everton -------> 90th minute winner

Charlton - Wednesday --> 89th minute winner

Wolves - Blackpool -----> 78th minute winner

Was on course for £230 quid after 78 minutes and then went completely downhill! Unbelievable really.

Had a 4 draw yankee:

Brighton - Arsenal ----> 85th minute winner

Bolton - Everton -------> 90th minute winner

Charlton - Wednesday --> 89th minute winner

Wolves - Blackpool -----> 78th minute winner

Was on course for £230 quid after 78 minutes and then went completely downhill! Unbelievable really.

Had a similar bet.

• Wolves v Blackpool - 78 min winnerDraw @ 12/5
  • Burnley v Birmingham - 90 min winnerDraw @ 5/2
  • Bristol City v Ipswich - 90 min winnerDraw @ 12/5
  • Derby v Blackburn - huge failDraw @ 5/2
  • Bolton v Everton - 90 min winnerDraw @ 14/5
  • Stoke v Manchester City 85 min winnerDraw @ 14/5

Had 15 4folds and 6 5folds lol

Draw acca's are great odds. If you can hit one once in a while you're laughing.

Today I've had over 11 corners at Brentford Chelsea £5 on @ 5/6

And a small stake on this acca. Also a 6p x57 heinz. Need 4 to come in for a profit.

Sporting CP, FC Utrecht, Spurs, Inter, Bayern and A. Madrid.

10p on this draw acca @ over 1000/1. Pointless, but it's only 10p.

Nice v Bordeaux, Parma v Napoli, Hamburg v Werder Bremen, Real Mallorca v Malaga, Cape Verde v Angola and Dundee v Kilmarnock

Anytime Scorers for tonight:

Palacio (Inter)

Saviola (Malaga)

Falcao

Ibrahimovic

£1 returns £14

Inter

Ath Madrid

PSG

Malaga

£1 returns £12

Man City

Stoke

Watford

Notts Co

Wrexham

£1 returns £15

Newcastle

Swindon

Crawley

Newport County

£1 returns £19

Edited by Lamby

Anytime Scorers for tonight:

Palacio (Inter)

Saviola (Malaga)

Falcao

Ibrahimovic

£1 returns £14

Inter

Ath Madrid

PSG

Malaga

£1 returns £12

Man City

Stoke

Watford

Notts Co

Wrexham

£1 returns £15

Newcastle

Swindon

Crawley

Newport County

£1 returns £19

Falcao is injured.

Surely he should be taken from the 4 fold then

Don't think so. Betting on a player who doesn't play is different to betting on a game that gets called off. You could call the bookies and say he's injured and they could just say first we knew he must have been dropped/rested. You betted on Falcao scoring in that game, it didn't happen but the game did.. If you bet on a game that gets called off the whole event didn't happen, so that's why it gets removed.

Edited by Facecloth

Don't think so. Betting on a player who doesn't play is different to betting on a game that gets called off. You could call the bookies and say he's injured and they could just say first we knew he must have been dropped/rested. You betted on Falcao scoring in that game, it didn't happen but the game did.. If you bet on a game that gets called off the whole event didn't happen, so that's why it gets removed.

If Falcao plays no part at all in the game that selection will be void and the bet will just have one less selection.

If Falcao plays no part at all in the game that selection will be void and the bet will just have one less selection.

Really? Learn something knew everyday. I thought if they didn't play you lose, it was the risk you took pre-empting the managers selection.

Just got ripped of by Paddy. Found what I thought was gem of a bet on Paddy, just before half-time at 3.2 for MK Dons to qualify for the next round against QPR, they were 2-0 up at this point. Placed the bet and obviously thought I had won when full-time came along. I check to see my winnings, unfortunately bet not settled but odds were still showing 3.2. 10 minutes later went to check if settled and the odds were altered post winning the bet from 3.2 to 1.2. Bet has now been settled at 1.2! Leaving me pretty pissed of with them! Not sure where to go next with this and wondered if this has happened to anyone else before.

This happened to me once, apparently they reserve the right to change odds at anytime

I thought it was the same as ante-post horse racing bets, you take the risk that they're taking part.

Nah its definitely not.

All goal scorer bets are void if they play no part, so u either get your money back if its a single or the the bet has one less selection if done in a acca.

They only time it wouldn't is on Top scorer betting, you wouldn't get nothing if a player didn't play a part at the World cup or was out injured for the season.

I won a bet this season when Tom Craddock didn't play for Oxford meaning my anytime treble became a double. Nice bonus in my bet365 account as I presumed he'd played and not scored.

Haha. Cheers. I don't know about that, its maybe saying more about the others that post rather than me being that good.

maybe so. Footballing tips in here are hard to come by, TPH is the horsey man but i dont do horses i'm not knowledgeable enough and can't risk my money on one of his tips no matter how good his record is. no disrespect TPH im sure you understand.

i'll keep my eyes peeled on whatever double/treble you fancy this coming weekend,

Hi Everybody,

I used to lurk a bit, but always tuned in to this thread and have picked up some great tips from a few of you. I don't always follow, but do keep a keen eye on the selections in here.

I very much like the look of Henry the Aviator today (3.10 Wolverhampton). Not a race to look at with your 'form' eye slotted in, but one to look at lineage etc. You'll find this horse is from Henry the Navigator and is currently trading at 5/2, possibly more on betfair.

My advice, for what its worth, is that 5/2 win bet represents value and that with the right schooling etc, with the noises coming from the yard, this could be a horse to keep an eye on it if it does travel well.

Could be a schooling exercise, so I'm not going too big, but this looks too big to me and I'm having a go.

Good luck all.

• Like 1

Hi Everybody,

I used to lurk a bit, but always tuned in to this thread and have picked up some great tips from a few of you. I don't always follow, but do keep a keen eye on the selections in here.

I very much like the look of Henry the Aviator today (3.10 Wolverhampton). Not a race to look at with your 'form' eye slotted in, but one to look at lineage etc. You'll find this horse is from Henry the Navigator and is currently trading at 5/2, possibly more on betfair.

My advice, for what its worth, is that 5/2 win bet represents value and that with the right schooling etc, with the noises coming from the yard, this could be a horse to keep an eye on it if it does travel well.

Could be a schooling exercise, so I'm not going too big, but this looks too big to me and I'm having a go.

Good luck all.

Welcome to foxestalk!

I like the look of that, so lets hope your first tip is lucky