Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

The following system is only applicable to the dogs :-

1) Watch the first race at any given race meeting.

2) Subtract the smaller Trap number from the larger = 1 beats the 3 dog (1st and 2nd) so you subtract 1 from 3 = 2).

3) Back the resulting trap number in the next race.

4) If you lose, repeat the process again: for example - 5 beat 4 (5-4 = 1! Back the 1 dog in the next race!

Try it you will not be dissapointed.

I'm probably going to jinx it... but I just can't lose at the moment. EVERYTHING is coming in.

I've had 3 accumulator bets since January, all of which have returned treble figures.

Fingers crossed it continues.

How much did you get for that wolves leicester and pompey one??

Ive got a treble ....just need the arsenal to win. Cooooomooooon you gooners :whistle:

Evening lads,

sorry it's late, but just got in from work.

My mates a bookie in London and he rang me this morning with a dog.

Trap 6 - 8:35 Wimbledon

He said as soon as he opened the doors, blokes were piling money on this and he'd took £6000 for it by 10:30. Lads were putting 500, 750, 800's on it. He asked one of the regular punters what the crack was and he just told him there was a word out for it that it was an absolute certainty.

I know nowt about dogs so I'm putting my trust in them really.

It's evens with most bookies and odds on with William Hill, but amazingly Betfred are still offering 11/8.

As I say, it's not exactly inside info but obviously it's strongly fancied, so I'm on.

I'll let you make your own minds up.

Passing on.

Edited by Leicfox

Impeccable Guest 3:30 Musselburgh

My man says this has an extremely good chance tomorrow.

He says ground and trip will suit and the horse is well. Not saying it's a certainty, but it's there to do the biz and they think it's gonna be very hard to beat.

Take as you like and good luck if you're playing.

I give a few of you on here the heads up on this last time out, but RESPLENDENT ACE is expected to win tomorrow. This is Paul Howlings best 3yo in the yard and has come out of his debut run in great form. I know Marcus Tregonning thinks alot about Endiamo but he's going to be short, so hopefully we'll get a nice EW price on Resplendent Ace, but I'll be lumping on tomorrow if I can get a nice price.

Passing them on, all the best.