Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£2.39 profit, good betting ;)

Small time, instinctive/random, I dont know what i`m doing, low loss betting ;)

The £2.39 will keep me going for a few days :D

My betting style is akin to the bloke you see in the arcades in Skeggy on the 2p shove machines lol

Another Rod Hull £1 drawtacular bet...

• Togo v TunisiaDraw @ 21/10
  • Real Madrid v Barcelona|Draw| @ 5/2
  • Fulham v West HamDraw @ 12/5
  • Arsenal v LiverpoolDraw @ 12/5
  • St Johnstone v AberdeenDraw @ 23/10

Same again, 10x5p doubles & 10x5p trebles.

Edited by I am Rod Hull

Filbert is due a win, i've followed this horse for obvious reasons and it's often blundered. At that price I can't leave it alone. 2 points e/w

It's overpriced to be fair. Cut out the mistakes and they have a decent horse on their hands.

I think it will struggle to win, but no reason it can't grab a place given a good run.

Milo Milan in the 3.10.

Got 8/1 earlier e/w.

Don't have time for a full write up, but think this has a solid claim for a place.

We are well in profit anyway and playing with bookies' money now and I reckon this one is worth a small e/w.

Followed.

Filbert e/w in the 2.10, got 20/1.

To follow Heez a cracker (or whatever its called home).

Followed.

My bet of the day is Ikorodu Road in the 3.30 @ Leicester. 10/1, it should get a place at least, class horse. Ground a slight worry.

Not because I know anything about horses, but because you guys have had winners recently at good odds!

£10 e/w at 16/1 has pretty much paid for the heavy 3 days i've got lined up. Brilliant. That horse owed me after losing over £50 on it last year.

If Ikorodu Road comes in too then it's dream land. Out on the piss wednesday, thursday and friday so this win is a timely boost.

Got backed in to 7/1, there'll be some very happy punters and Leicester fans today!