Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

At a risk of sounding stupid, is a point a quid?

On my staking plan a point is probably about £2.50

It depends on how much you want to risk. It could be 10p, 50p, £1, £5, £10, £50, £5,000 etc.

Its a handy one to gauge someone's confidence in a selection and someone explained its usefulness in terms of developing a staking plan recently.

Chelsea, Spurs, Marseille @ just under 4/1.

I like the look of that but I've said it so many times, SPURS LET ME DOWN EVERY TIME! Usually a last minute equaliser too. An my last bet they scored a last minute equaliser to cost me £50! Bastards

Seems like everyone on Twitter is all over Madrid / Barca BTTS but the question being who will win, real or barca? These matches can end in draws you know! I fancy 2--2 again myself

I like the look of that but I've said it so many times, SPURS LET ME DOWN EVERY TIME! Usually a last minute equaliser too. An my last bet they scored a last minute equaliser to cost me £50! Bastards

Seems like everyone on Twitter is all over Madrid / Barca BTTS but the question being who will win, real or barca? These matches can end in draws you know! I fancy 2--2 again myself

Haha yeah, every bet in this thread (bar Lamby, bless 'im) looks good before kick off! We'll see.

Arsenal/Liverpool & El Clasico draw double pays 12/1.

And a couple of quid on Ronaldo FGS & draw @ 18/1 for a bit of fun.

Hope you stayed clear of spurs? ?

Edited by goose2010

Piggott, what do you think of these?

14:20 @ Towcester - South Stack (4/1)

15:30 @ Lingfield - Strike Force (9/2)

15:50 @ Towcester - Musical Wedge (8/1)

18:50 @ Wolves - Dorback (9/2) PUT E/W ON THIS ONE!

Edited by Lamby