Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Started having a crack at lucky 15 e/w horse betting today and got two 1st's and two 2nd's at Catterick - Deepsand 5/1 2nd, Wilde Pastures 9/2 1st, Everdon Brook 8/1 1st and King of the Wolds 8/1 2nd. Paid quite well even with the two seconds. Would have been ridiculous money if they all came first.

It might have been beginners luck but I'm going with the mentality that it's a get rich scheme and am taking it up as a job for a month.

What happens if one of your four picks is a non-runner? 30 lines on the e/w Lucky 15, so does this mean you get the money back from the lines involving the non-runner and the rest goes onto a patent?

Got a £5 free bet I was going to use up today and don't want to waste it. It has to be used by tomorrow.

Anyone got a good 2/1 - 5/1 range double or treble tip? Been thinking of Utd/Chelsea double @ 2.3/1.

Do you get to keep the £5 stake if it comes in?

Got a £5 free bet I was going to use up today and don't want to waste it. It has to be used by tomorrow.

Anyone got a good 2/1 - 5/1 range double or treble tip? Been thinking of Utd/Chelsea double @ 2.3/1.

Look at the above post

Nope just get the winnings

BTTS

Arsenal v Stoke

Everton v Aston Villa

Blackpool v Barnsley

£5 pays £27

Over 2.5

Wigan v Southampton

Fulham v Man Utd

Yeovil v Brentford

£5 pays £25

Treble

See ScouseFox

£5 pays £50

Don't really fancy Villa scoring at Everton but other than that looks alright

Me and 3 mates at the start of the season were sat in the pub talking about bets and we decided we would do a bet between the four of us every week, £5 each £20 stake. We decided to each pick a team from a League, we got Spurs, Birmingham (my choice), Coventry and Southend. One of the smarter lads worked out we would only have to win twice with returns of over £300 both times to be in profit for the season, thats came in.

I recommend this to anyone, its a right laugh and the odds are surprisingly good if you don't pick the best teams, we said a top 8 or above team.. The poor lad who picked Southend got a hell of a lot stick the weekend Spurs beat United away 3-2, cost us £3200.

Anyway my bets for today..

Arsenal

Everton

Blackburn

Big stake @ 2/1

Crystal Palace

Exeter

Ipswich

Walsall

York City

£2 stake pays out £101.57

Birmingham

Blackpool

Cheltenham

Tranmere

West Ham

£2 pays out £75.34

Elgin

Partick

Notts County

Colchester

Brentford

£3 pays out £91.95

All with Betfair, haven't bothered putting my BTTS down, to many haha with not a lot of chance of winning.