Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Nope just get the winnings

Disappointed!

Went with scousefox's treble for the £5 free bet, against my initial thoughts. Had a few more bets too, total outlay for the day - about £14 plus free bet.

Not got time to look through the hosses though.

Me and 3 mates at the start of the season were sat in the pub talking about bets and we decided we would do a bet between the four of us every week, £5 each £20 stake. We decided to each pick a team from a League, we got Spurs, Birmingham (my choice), Coventry and Southend. One of the smarter lads worked out we would only have to win twice with returns of over £300 both times to be in profit for the season, thats came in.

I recommend this to anyone, its a right laugh and the odds are surprisingly good if you don't pick the best teams, we said a top 8 or above team.. The poor lad who picked Southend got a hell of a lot stick the weekend Spurs beat United away 3-2, cost us £3200.

Anyway my bets for today..

Arsenal

Everton

Blackburn

Big stake @ 2/1

Crystal Palace

Exeter

Ipswich

Walsall

York City

£2 stake pays out £101.57

Birmingham

Blackpool

Cheltenham

Tranmere

West Ham

£2 pays out £75.34

Elgin

Partick

Notts County

Colchester

Brentford

£3 pays out £91.95

All with Betfair, haven't bothered putting my BTTS down, to many haha with not a lot of chance of winning.

Me and 2 mates did this for a couple of years. £5 each £15 treble. We didn't stick to the same teams though just chose different one's every week.

We saved the money up and used it at the airport when we went on a lads holiday, the first year we must have had just over £200 each.

It's worth doing and like you said it's a good laugh.

Me and 2 mates did this for a couple of years. £5 each £15 treble. We didn't stick to the same teams though just chose different one's every week.

We saved the money up and used it at the airport when we went on a lads holiday, the first year we must have had just over £200 each.

It's worth doing and like you said it's a good laugh.

Yeah we're keeping it until the end of the Season too, we've got £789 at the minute.

Looking ok today with Coventry beating Sheff United away last night, need Birmingham at home to Forest, Southend at home to Oxford and Spurs away at WBA.

Good luck mate. Feel under a bit of pressure now. Ha.

You've gotta fancy RVP to do the business later if it comes to it.

Don't worry if it don't work out, I know the risk its my money etc etc nobody forced me to bet! I was looking and couldn't come up with a decent treble myself i am too indecisive but yours is spot on. Actually think lambert will bag a pen, probably a 1-0 win aswell was tempted by lambert fgs at 7/1 seperately