Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Mine and Filbert Ross's bet is an absolute mare at the min too. Tranmere 1-0 down at home and down to 10 men!

I stuck £1.50 on that aswell. Thought it might cover my losses, but have now lost confidence in the whole Saturday shift this week!

Back into the danger zone stack wise lol

Just gone through my lists for today. It's full of absolutely shockers, mainly Everton, Chelsea and Shalke. Should never have had Chelsea on 5 different lines. Yer live and learn.

Tempted to lump on some French, Spanish or Portugese later but odds aren't very good.

No such thing as bankers.

As I have found out many times this year lol

Fair point! I agree to be fair, its like when everyone did the 10k challenge and put their bets on Andy Murray who stomped the first set then got bumrushed in the next two. Even though he was 1/14 before a ball had been hit!

Bettings a mugs game. We are mugs