Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Spurs

Man City

B. Dortmund

7/1

Hoping this comes in as my account right now is on just under £5 lol If not I'll have to play poker 60p D or N's until it's back in double figures. Chore and a half that is. Refusing to reload while there's more than 60p in.

Spurs

Man City

B. Dortmund

7/1

Hoping this comes in as my account right now is on just under £5 lolIf not I'll have to play poker 60p D or N's until it's back in double figures. Chore and a half that is. Refusing to reload while there's more than 60p in.

Decided against this and gone big time.

Lumped all £4 on a double. Belgium in the darts, and Atletico. 0.93/1. If it loses I'll reload. If it wins I'm putting it all on another evens or less double tomorrow and so on until I get to £30.

Shit or bust.

Edited by El Empty

Nice little draw double up tonight

• Manchester City v LiverpoolDraw @ 11/4
  • Burkina Faso v TogoDraw @ 2/1

Draw bets are ace.

I'm theory the hardest to predict. When i first started betting around 8 years ago I often did a four fold acca £1 drawtactular. Odds ranged between 80/1 > 125/1 but I never ever won one. Once got three right but one fixture let me down. Might go back to backing draws, what sort of odds do you get in a double? And what stake do you play?

lol Dunno where I got that from then.

Just backtracked and found it's the 20th straight home win they're after.

Yeah you're right on that count. Just heard pre-game.

Yes, Balotelli. Had him fgs and anytime.

Today hasn't been great though, had WBA and Spurs to score :( and barca let down my trebles tonight.

Have had Marseille -1 at evens, hoping they can turn it on...0-0 currently.

I'm theory the hardest to predict. When i first started betting around 8 years ago I often did a four fold acca £1 drawtactular. Odds ranged between 80/1 > 125/1 but I never ever won one. Once got three right but one fixture let me down. Might go back to backing draws, what sort of odds do you get in a double? And what stake do you play?

I`m not a big money gambler I only bet small amounts 10p/20p/50p/£1, or up to £10 on a cert :D, I do it for a bit of fun because I know in the long run I`ll lose (saying that, I haven`t put any money into my account since early December and I`v taken out about £40). I usually go for 5 or 6 draws if there`s a lot of decent games on - e.g Saturdays and go for doubles and trebles mainly on Prem and Championship games although i`v had quite a good time with the ACN the last week or so. I go for games with odds of around 12/5 in which I cant pick any one team winning lol

The double I had in tonight was about 10/1, I also had Ivory Coast v Nigeria(ended up 1-2 :dry: ) in with it - x3 doubles and x1 treble, the one double nearly doubled my stake for all 4 bets.

Its worth doing in my opinion but with small money ;)

Its all about luck.

Edit: Had 6 draws yesterday and none came up lol

Edited by I am Rod Hull