Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Thanks for the correction Allen.

I had 37p in my laddys account and im trying to build it up into a fortune my progress so far is

Arsenal to kick v Wigan 37p at evens 74p returns

Arsenal v Wigan over 2.5 goals 74p on got about £1.12 returns

Atletico Madrid to beet Athletico Bilbao £1.12 got £2.11 back

and todays bets are Spatak Moscow to beet Celta Vigo and Lens to beet Panathinaikos in a double- £2.11 to get £6.25 returns

Thanks for the correction Allen.

I had 37p in my laddys account and im trying to build it up into a fortune my progress so far is

Arsenal to kick v Wigan 37p at evens 74p returns

Arsenal v Wigan over 2.5 goals 74p on got about £1.12 returns

Atletico Madrid to beet Athletico Bilbao £1.12 got £2.11 back

and todays bets are Spatak Moscow to beet Celta Vigo and Lens to beet Panathinaikos in a double- £2.11 to get £6.25 returns

:P

Thought I'd get in there before the spelling police(SPG) came around and sorted you out.

I fancied a little accumalator on the ponies today for a laugh. Ive tried to time it so as I leave the gym I can watch the last race in the bookies (sad barsteward) and hope that the first few favourites had won and I had something riding on the last at a decent price! The first 3 are short odds favs and the last will be at least 5s so it will all mount up...

130/Fakenham - DANCING BAY

140/Wolves - HOLLYWOOD GEORGE (had to pick that as George is my first name and when we play 5-a-side my nickname is Hollywood because every pass I attempt has to be an outrageous or hollywood style show off pass lol).

150/Sandown- PARADI

210/Wolves - MULBERRY LAD

£20 accie will pay some tasty cash but I cant remember the last time I picked 4 horses out and they all won. The amount of tenners and twenties the buggers have had off of me in these types of bets must be closing in on 200 without a win lol! Today will be the day as its my first bet post Mandaric! :rolleyes::unsure:

A total of £70 lost betting yesterday and todays gambling will be tricky as I am committed to baby-sitting my 6yo god-daughter today and any punting will have to be indoors. Taking her into Ladbrokes en-route to the park the other month didnt go down too well with her mum, especially as the mum quizzed me on the reasons as to why I got her daughter to press the button on the roulette machine in there (it was my way of making out that the bookies stop was part of the fun day out and hitting the button on the funny machine was quality entertainment :ph34r: )

I think i`ll go and have a look at what games are on and have a little accie on the football.

Was unlucky today:

Had 4 out of 5 winners in a canadian.

Took the early prices

9/4 win Waking Ned

9/4 win Nevada Red

10/3 win Never so Blue

11/1 win (16/1 sp) Tradingup

9/4 loser

Won £250 but if the last one had won it would have been £1200 ish

Mustn't grumble though.

A win is a win. Didnt have any today....Leicester messed it up for me lol

i won £35 on no goalscorer in the city match ! love it lol

for people who dont know , og s dont count on 1st goalscorer bets

Wot were the odds....oh yeah foolish of me puttin £2 on 0-0 should of chose no scorer but I forgot! :cry: