Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest BlueBrett

And who can resist Wily FOX in the 3.55 at Taunton

22/1? Yes please.

hmmm I can only get 16s. Not sure whether to take it or gamble on SP

Glad you all got on and won a few quid. I have a nice return, easily covering any other bets today and paying for a nice night out with the missus, but need the double to come in to pay for a redecoration job and some cots etc.

Could be the difference between wickes basic paint and the laura ashley stuff the missus has her eyes on.

Good luck anyway.

think i must owe you a pint or two by now!! cracking run by the chazer

Thats music to my ears mate, but honestly I'm happy enough that you got on and made a few quid.

Treat yourself or the special lady (?) in your life.

• Like 1

New to horseracing and that, so what 'forum' are you referring to?

You might be best keeping away from it mate. You'll find a forum you like if you search 'horseracing forum' in google, but you'll often find 5 tips for the same race.

If you are happy enough following Ric Flair's (excellent) selections then I'd say keep doing that, all the while try to learn a little your own.

If anything like 'info' appears to crop up - I'll always pass it on, on here, but I'll always let you know its second hand and not my selection

With the Chazer, it looked great to me, but I was literally just passing it on. At the time of posting I'd not even checked it out.

You might be best keeping away from it mate. You'll find a forum you like if you search 'horseracing forum' in google, but you'll often find 5 tips for the same race.

If you are happy enough following Ric Flair's (excellent) selections then I'd say keep doing that, all the while try to learn a little your own.

If anything like 'info' appears to crop up - I'll always pass it on, on here, but I'll always let you know its second hand and not my selection

With the Chazer, it looked great to me, but I was literally just passing it on. At the time of posting I'd not even checked it out.

OK, Thanks for explaining that. I think i'll just stay in here. Really appreciate all the info you and Ric have been passing on, and it's an added bonus that most of them have won!

OK, Thanks for explaining that. I think i'll just stay in here. Really appreciate all the info you and Ric have been passing on, and it's an added bonus that most of them have won!

I guarantee we will have a really barren patch soon enough!

Actually with Cheltenham looming, watch us burn through the lot!

I've been taking out most of my winnings and transferring them to the wife for baby shopping, but from here on in, I might keep it for Chelts.

Sorry also - I realise it reads as though we want to keep it to ourselves, but there is an absolute load of guff on there and Ric and I can act as reasonable filters so hopefully we don't post up too much rubbish...

Edited by Leicester Piggott

If this one comes in a Doncaster think we should all chip in and buy the Laura Ashley paint LP's misses wants!

Haha! I'll have to check which she's after myself mate. I'm a bit frustrated over it actually as I only decorated a room 13 months ago which needs redoing and that took 3 tins of LA paint which wasn't cheap, plus LA wallpaper!

That all needs redoing now as girls will be living in their, not a boy.

And the boy is having my study, causing me a massive headache and more redecoration.

Anyway - this second horse is a longshot, I think its the longest odds horse in the race. I really do want it to go in though. I just can't see it now as something always lets these doubles down. Guaranteed if we were on 2xsingles and not a double, it would go in!

Not a problem. Sorry it didn't win for you. Had a winner and a place earlier on though, both at good prices so not a bad day.

On that 5th placed horse, you can see we got the word out early AND that money did come for it later on, so we were on at the best possible price AND it was shown to be well fancied. Some you win, some you lose.

I've been told something decent is lined up for tomorrow. Second hand information again and I'm not sure how long before the off I will get it, but I will share it here if and when it comes.

Take it easy and good luck.

£2 darts bet....

• Phil Taylor v Michael van GerwenMichael van Gerwen @ 13/8
  • Simon Whitlock v Adrian LewisSimon Whitlock @ 11/8
  • Raymond van Barneveld v Gary AndersonGary Anderson @ 7/4
  • James Wade v Wes NewtonJames Wade @ 5/4
  • Andy Hamilton v Robert ThorntonAndy Hamilton @ 11/10

10x14p trebles

5x10p 4 folds

1x10p roll up