Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Guest BlueBrett

what a **** up, yes your right those odds are for the first half score cast, will be changing these to FT scorecasts DOH!! :doh:

Correct odds are 35/1 and 45/1

I've had the same plus a quid on Evra 3-1 at 280-1

Tempted to have an evening euro treble

Lyon

Inter

Athletico

7/1 thoughts anyone?

Vallecano are no mugs, so wouldn't be surprised if they nicked a point against atletico. Think I'll take BTTS in that game.

Looking at Porto -1 and Benfica to win tonight at 0.92/1. Should both win comfortably so will back Porto -2 and Benfica -1 at 16/5 too.

Massive day for me. Over £10 profit. Had Benteke anytime and Villa win. Both singles though cos Skybet don't let you have the double on that.

Also got £6 on Utd to win returns about £10. Now got over £20 in account. Back in the game! Going to try and be sensible with this 20 and turn the tables.

Massive day for me. Over £10 profit. Had Benteke anytime and Villa win. Both singles though cos Skybet don't let you have the double on that.

Also got £6 on Utd to win returns about £10. Now got over £20 in account. Back in the game! Going to try and be sensible with this 20 and turn the tables.

Good going. It doesn't matter how big or small your stakes are. Winning is winning and profit is profit. I used to bet like Lamby and get drawn in by huge odds of 7/8/9 fold accas thinking I "knew football" but really its a funny old game no win is guaranteed so I decided to start being sensible. Once the ft whistle is blown here I will be £30 profit from this weekend and that's decent enough for me. May go for a little euro treble tonight as posted earlier but still undecided

Are you being sarcastic?

Guest BlueBrett

Wins on Villa, Benteke and England margin. Lost a few quid on silly scorecasts but all in all a pretty positive day.

Struggling to find any value in Liverpool v WBA tomorrow at the moment

Edited by BlueBrett

Wins on Villa, Benteke and England margin. Lost a few quid on silly scorecasts but all in all a pretty positive day.

Struggling to find any value in Liverpool v WBA tomorrow at the moment

Agree. WBA are in poor form and Liverpool seem to have hit form but 4/11 for lpool is ridiculous. I quite fancy 3-0 Liverpool

Guest BlueBrett

Agree. WBA are in poor form and Liverpool seem to have hit form but 4/11 for lpool is ridiculous. I quite fancy 3-0 Liverpool

I was thinking 3-0 as well. Rubbish prices though. Even if you go Sturridge 1st Liverpool 3-0 you're still only getting 20s (Hills)

Good going. It doesn't matter how big or small your stakes are. Winning is winning and profit is profit. I used to bet like Lamby and get drawn in by huge odds of 7/8/9 fold accas thinking I "knew football" but really its a funny old game no win is guaranteed so I decided to start being sensible. Once the ft whistle is blown here I will be £30 profit from this weekend and that's decent enough for me. May go for a little euro treble tonight as posted earlier but still undecided

How often do you take money out? Do you wait to reach a certain amount or do it every time you have a win?

I kept leaving mine in to try and build up a poker bankroll on top of betting money, but kept dropping back down because of losing bets.

Are you being sarcastic?

No serious. Been hovering around the zero - ten pound mark for a bit and don't want to put any more money in cos already lost a fair amount.

Did ok for a short while but then lost a few £30's here and there and it all went tits up. Trying to build back up again without reloading so to get beyond £20 again today is big bonus.

Just done £4 on BTTS Atletico match @ 4/6. If that comes in be touching the £30 zone.

Vallecano are no mugs, so wouldn't be surprised if they nicked a point against atletico. Think I'll take BTTS in that game.

Looking at Porto -1 and Benfica to win tonight at 0.92/1. Should both win comfortably so will back Porto -2 and Benfica -1 at 16/5 too.

Bloody Benfica!!!

Been a good day bar that though.

United won

RVP scored

Balo scored

Will Falcao score to make it a clean sweep. Come on fella!