Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Don't 0-0 and no goalscorer share odds!

Yes

Tonights bets:

Half-time/Full-time Draw/Inter 7/2

Half-time/Full-time Chelsea/Chelsea 12/5

Half-time/Full-time Draw/Barcelona 7/2

Half-time/Full-time Draw/Draw 7/2

20p Yankee

Inter vs Valencia 1st goalscorer Hernan Crespo 9/2

Porto vs Chelsea 1st goalscorer Didier Drogba 5/1

Barcelona vs Liverpool 1st goalscorer Ronaldinho 5/1

Roma vs Lyon 1st goalscorer Francesco Totti 6/1

20p Yankee

Inter 4/6

Chelsea 10/11

Barcelona 8/13

Roma Draw 2/1

£5 Acc

Inter 2 - 1 7/1

Chelsea 2 - 1 7/1

Barcelona 2 - 1 7/1

Roma 2 - 2 14/1

30p Lucky 15

Edited by Allen

One tip today, small stakes but apparently it should turn over the paper favourite.

300 Wolves - ALMATY EXPRESS

Its from the same dude that gave me that 13/2 winner the other month. Im not sure where he got the info from as he texted it to me and has since switched off his phone lol! I cant get to speak to him!

I got 9/2 with Hills this morning and stuck £25 on it. I would have risked more after his last selection but he only said small stakes in the text and wont switch his phone on to discuss the git!

One tip today, small stakes but apparently it should turn over the paper favourite.

Its from the same dude that gave me that 13/2 winner the other month. Im not sure where he got the info from as he texted it to me and has since switched off his phone lol! I cant get to speak to him!

I got 9/2 with Hills this morning and stuck £25 on it. I would have risked more after his last selection but he only said small stakes in the text and wont switch his phone on to discuss the git!

Sweet - got on it at 9/2!

Man I love you!!! :wub::P

Man I love you!!! :wub::P

lol well done to you and IOI for backing it.

Ive subsequently spoken to my mate who reckons it would have been 2/1 with a low draw but because it was drawn wide the market didnt fancy it. He was spot on because it came out in front and was never headed or looked likely to be headed.

Ive worked out that in the last year he has now given me 4 tips and all have won. I think the first one was 7s, 10s then 13/2 and now 9/2. He does this for a living but rarely tells me a tip unless he is almost certain because in between the info and the tips he no doubt backs losers when he is going on just form. What I will say about the lad is he is a class act and I may not hear from him (regarding tips) for weeks and usually months but if he fancies something he letsme know.

Im just gutted that I didnt show real confidence and maybe put a 3 figure amount on this one because of his previous form in tips.

After all that I will guarantee you the next 5 tips end up being donkeys and come last!!!

I usually lay horses in ireland theres some great profit to be made there!

The Betting Assistant is also handy for in running and arbing!

I usually just lose money. I think im about even this month mind maybe even a tennor or so up. Apexgeo tips from that "guy" ive only back small stakes maybe i should have more faith in the future :whistle:

Edited by Maybes

I usually just lose money. I think im about even this month mind maybe even a tennor or so up. Apexgeo tips from that "guy" ive only back small stakes maybe i should have more faith in the future :whistle:

In the long run the layer will always get your money, i've seen punters take about 10 grand off us in a cpl of weeks but we'll eventually get it back of him!

you know the saying 'You never see a bookie riding a bike!'