Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Ten pounds double on docofthebay and Huddersfield. Both 9/1. Just transferred all of it to the wife to buy a wardrobe, 2 x cots, a twin pram, 2 x car seats, chest of drawers, wallpaper, paint, light fitting, blinds and a baby monitor. I'm hoping to get a bit of change. She is no doubt going to come back and ask for more! Should keep her quiet for the evening anyway.

• Like 3

Ten pounds double on docofthebay and Huddersfield. Both 9/1. Just transferred all of it to the wife to buy a wardrobe, 2 x cots, a twin pram, 2 x car seats, chest of drawers, wallpaper, paint, light fitting, blinds and a baby monitor. I'm hoping to get a bit of change. She is no doubt going to come back and ask for more! Should keep her quiet for the evening anyway.

Great bet. Well done.

How come odds are better online than in the bookies? I normally use sky bet but I was just next to a bookies so decided to put my bets on in there.

Hull

Sheffield united

Wycombe

£10 pays £86. Just looked on sky bet and the same bet pays £112

Didn't matter in the end anyway lol.

Cheers Wycombe

Crushed yesterday but back over £25 today from £3.50. Couple of very small single e/w horses earlier - Nuts and Bolts and Piggotts tip docofthebay took me to over £6.

£5 free bet plus £1 of my money on Juve and Hull double returned over £15. And a 26x6p Canandian - Hull Juventus Sheff U Bournemouth and Hartlepool made some profit.

Still waiting on a double I did yesterday, Liverpool over 11 corners (win) and Real Madrid BTTS. Come on you beauties.

Saw that, no idea why I didn't do it.

Juve and Valencia 1X double for me tonight. It's ok Celtic wnning groups games against big sides when they still know they will go through, serious stuff begins tonight.

Valencia should have enough to get something from PSG.

Unreal, that was a really bad 1X looking back. :(

Only one for me today. I'll be Frank, 3.10 Muss. 10/1 e/w Paddy Power (BOG)

2 simple reasons:

1) I have a vivid dream about a horse called something Frank winning, which I just can't ignore.

2) Looks like its running off a decent mark in a winnable race.

Nothing to go too big on, but I do like to have a bet each day and this one interests me.