Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Indeed.

One of them is in a bumper though and I'm not too keen on them to be honest, feel they're just a massive lottery sometimes.

Yep and you just know the day after he has nailed one he doesn't when we are all on....

I'm new to this betting game so sorry if I don't speak the right jargon yet!

I am thinking of doing a £1 bet on a football accumulator each week, however my question is, which is more winnable- betting on results or whether both team will score?

I am thinking of doing a £1 bet on a football accumulator each week, however my question is, which is more winnable- betting on results or whether both team will score?

Winnable or more money, winnable i'd say both to score and more money obviously picking the result, however some weeks you'll get games like Man United vs Wigan where at home is an 'easy' result

Winnable or more money, winnable i'd say both to score and more money obviously picking the result, however some weeks you'll get games like Man United vs Wigan where at home is an 'easy' result

Cheers- Look like I might alternate between them two each week unless there is a set of fixtures that would favour one of the approaches. Anyone know more exciting betting methods? I feel that betting on a single match is boring hence my approach above.

There's a lad who comes in this thread called Lamby.

Most people follow his tips as 9 times out of 10 he's pretty spot on. So I'd recommend looking out for what he puts on.