Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Anzhi and Ajax double @ 8/5

Darts fun bet:

RVB

Hamilton

Anderson

Taylor

MVG

all to win. Trebles, 4 fold and 5 fold bet.

Did this last week, 3 out of my 5 came up so just about got my money back. Had Taylor to win in the final game but he drew :/

Anzhi Ajax double landed :D

4 out of 5 on the darts returned £58. Still can't believe MVG didn't win. Could have been £190.

Had a rush of blood to the head and put £70 on him most 180s, thought it would be printing money @ 5/6. It was not. RRRRR

Just spunked 50 on MVG over 3.5 180's.

Killed me.

Saw his first two darts of the night, sink in the red bed and thought lol eeeeaaasssy money. The third didn't follow suit!

Just worked out if he would have won and got the most 180's it would have been a £300+ profit night for me. :mad:

Instead lost £28 on the darts but fortunately made £40 on the football.

We go again at the weekend!!

Gareth Bale & Frank Lampard to score any time 2/1 and 23/10 respectively, singles and the double.

Tottenham v Lyon BTTS

Gareth Bale is fastly becoming my favourite player, even though he's an irritating little shit. I had £15 e/w on him at 13/2 to score 1st. Shame Frank didn't follow suit but won enough on Bale and BTTS.

Only a little dabble today in the 3.05. Spirit of Xaar 15/2 (and BOG) - 2pts e/w.

Ought to be there or thereabouts.

Having said that, with the ground and whats been happening recently, you never know!

Play at your own risk!

No refunds.

Oh and cheerio all, see you again perhaps?

Where you going!

Tempted to back one of my favourite horses over the last few years, Fine Parchment. Runs in the 3pm at Sandown, but it's up against Gwanako. I've won well on Fine Parchment a number of times at good odds and i've lost a fair bit when it's been fancied. It's at 9/2 and is drifting, which makes it appeal all the more to me. I think i'll take it as an e/w saver.

Tempted to back one of my favourite horses over the last few years, Fine Parchment. Runs in the 3pm at Sandown, but it's up against Gwanako. I've won well on Fine Parchment a number of times at good odds and i've lost a fair bit when it's been fancied. It's at 9/2 and is drifting, which makes it appeal all the more to me. I think i'll take it as an e/w saver.

Like the look of lord tomnoddy each way. Amateur riders Is another one I stand to stear clear of though.

Got a nice little trixie going got 2 up out of 2.

Gwanako 2/1 (Won)

Hereford Boy 5/1 (Won)

All going onto Khawatim in the 7.20 at Dundalk I got 5/2 it's currently 11/10

£1.25 Trixie will return £130 if the last one wins. :fc:

Lay it off for a decent guaranteed profit.