Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Decided to start betting slightly bigger today as fed up with small wins and losses. £21 on in total, so let's see what kind of returns we get today. If any!

Did one 6 game over 1.5 acca and already got 3 games crossed off. Just need one more goal at Plymouth, Walsall and Motherwell to get £17 back - £12 profit. Then I got 9 other doubles and trebles to watch for. COME ON YOU BEAUTIES.

Barnsley were ridiculous value last night and this morning. I got 19/10 and 2/1 on them in two different doubles.

Edited by El Empty

Birmingham vs Watford @ 29/20

Bury vs Coventry @ 29/20

Hartlepool vs Leyton Orient @ 31/20

Treble and doubles.

Last minute equaliser for Hartlepool. Even more last minute winner for Hartlepool lol!

Got a bit back from the double, close to a big win again though.

Edited by ScouseFox

Haha I saw your draw yankee and had a little go myself. Got 1 out of 4 lol.

Had a Leverkusen and Hamburg myself, in a treble with Bayern from last night so in a bit of profit from the weekend, making up for the last few weeks.

Only got one treble still going - Everton, Barcelona and Dortmund. Returns £12 odd. Even if that comes in I'm still £4 down for the day, if not I'm £17 down. One goal let me down on a 6 game over 1.5 acca.

Had a Coventry/Orient double @ 4.2/1 that was looking good until Hartlepool ruined it. And flipping Arsenal destroyed 3 of my lines, the dicks.

Leverkusen and Hull double 1.75/1

Copied this after I checked this thread and it's the only one that's come in out of 9 finished bets.

The lesson? Don't include anyone on more than one bet cos if they ruin one they ruin x ammount. Even if they are a "banker"

Out of interest what price were Blackburn to win today before the game?

Should imagine 7/1 arsenal at around 2/11

Oldham just pissed on my fire. Put a bonus balance that I had on Everton to win at half time. The bonus would have been £60 if Everton held on and didn't concede in the 95th minute! **** OFF.

Barca 1 down at half time.... 5/4 LETS GO!

Oldham just pissed on my fire. Put a bonus balance that I had on Everton to win at half time. The bonus would have been £60 if Everton held on and didn't concede in the 95th minute! **** OFF.

Barca 1 down at half time.... 5/4 LETS GO!

Couldn't have asked for a better start!

Don't know anything about cricket but put 80% of my stack on England in the early hours just because they were favourites. Had a shock when I saw they'd lost. Think I'm a bit of a betting addict cos I keep sticking it on anything that's going. Might have to start thinking about just betting on Saturdays and Sundays for football fun.

Luckily got about a tenner back from a golf bet so stuck it all on Wigan at good odds, 11/8 I think it was. Still got the stack for now lol