Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Anyone got any horsey fancies today?

Coverholder in the 13:40 Wetherby

Burnley

Bolton

Watford

Northampton

Torquay

£1 returns £80

Goals Galore:

Porto v Malaga

Cardiff v Brighton

Hull v Blackburn

Forest v Hudds

Stevenage v Oldham

AFC Wombles v Northampton

£1 returns £17

Coverholder is an interesting horse. I'm wondering how good potentially it could be.

Goodlookin Lucy and Mootabar both e/w for me 25/1 and 20/1 respectively.

I think Coverholder will go on the ground and is the most likely to win, but for me, in a field that large and price at around 6/4, I won't be backing.

Worth noting Prize Fighter is at good odds and has a CD win.

One further point is that Coverholder's last win was on the cards as it was in that window of being ahead of the handicapper, carries +16lb here today. I think there is enough doubt to oppose it - and then its really a case of take your pick, there is value everywhere.

Edited by The People's Hero

Coverholder is an interesting horse. I'm wondering how good potentially it could be.

It won the other day easily, so if it runs again to that potential then it could be just as good as Frankel and Workforce

Nope, although it's tempting, but only have £10 left to last me til thursday, hmm

I'm not sure its a great bet considering the extra weight and the large field.

Prickles looks a big enough threat alone to make the odds on offer look thin, but overall I guess it comes down to just how good Coverholder is. I think its probably the best horse here, but I'm not sure how you can back it at those odds, carrying the extra weight.

It did look to have plenty in hand over last couple of runs though - so good luck if you try.

Guest BlueBrett

Anybody think Arsenal are a bit overpriced at 16/5? Can't see them winning over 2 legs but might be worth a few quid at home. 2/1 Draw no bet also available.

Anybody think Arsenal are a bit overpriced at 16/5? Can't see them winning over 2 legs but might be worth a few quid at home. 2/1 Draw no bet also available.

They probably are overpriced but there again, their opposition just don't concede many goals.

I won't be parting with any money at 16/5.