Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bristol Rovers are top of the form table in League 2 and around 2/1 at home. Home form this year is W3 L1 (to Gillingham) and their current form is WWWDWW including a 3-1 win away to tonight's opponents Rotherham.

Obviously that league is just like our's where bottom can beat top and there's surprise results each week but I'll be backing them at that price.

aaaand there goes this weekend's profit. Typical lol.

About £5 in profit. Would have been so much more if Blackburn had scored cos copied Ashley's bet.

2 bets out of 12 came in tonight. One of my eleven - the Charlton win, and my mrs' only bet - Watford, Forest and Barnsley 8/1. She saved the stack with that one. Also copied Father Ted's draws bet but did a Yankee instead of acca so the double on that should probably get the stake back.

I'm sweating it out waiting on word if my $25 NHL parlay on Nashville and Chicago has gone through. It's absurd how complicated it is just to get a little bet like that in over here (I have to ask someone to ask someone to ask his bookie).. Predators just won in OT and the Blackhawks are sitting on a 2-goal lead in the 3rd period right now. It wouldn't be a whole lot of cash, but it'll buy me a ticket to a Rangers game next week if the bet was made.

Had a terrible Sunday and Monday. More than made up for it last night though when the only 3 bets I had all came rolling in lol

Wilshere anytime assist 11/2

Forest Pboro double 15/2

Over 1.5 goals treble 11/10

:D

Will have a look at tonight's action when I get home. Remember looking last night and AC Double chance was 7/4....big price that.