Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Probably my last pick on here so I sincerely hope it's a good one. Emptied all my betting accounts apart from single figure balances, to pay off a few months worth of car payments, a nice bottle of gin and some bits for the boy as well as a lovely lump sum in to his premium bonds.

So looking for an ew value raider today and I've got a candidate. It's obviously a longshot but I firmly believe this is overpriced. Have no inside info though so not sure if this is primed to go, needs the run etc and I just don't know much about the jockey

Selection is sun quest in the 4.50. 25/1 / 33/1 available. Backed earlier on betfair to place at great odds too. It might drift so try for BOG and make sure you go e/w.

Course and distance winner that usually goes well here at Fontwell including a third place in December, gets into this race 2lb lower in the handicap and jockey takes off another 7lb, wasn’t suited by the all weather surface in a jumpers bumper at Lingfield last time, place claims at a big price and if all the pieces click into place he could just be in front when it matters.

Good luck with this or your own selections. Take care and keep bashing those bookies!

Edited by The People's Hero

Probably my last pick on here so I sincerely hope it's a good one. Emptied all my betting accounts apart from single figure balances, to pay off a few months worth of car payments, a nice bottle of gin and some bits for the boy as well as a lovely lump sum in to his premium bonds.

So looking for an ew value raider today and I've got a candidate. It's obviously a longshot but I firmly believe this is overpriced. Have no inside info though so not sure if this is primed to go, needs the run etc and I just don't know much about the jockey

Selection is sun quest in the 4.50. 25/1 / 33/1 available. Backed earlier on betfair to place at great odds too. It might drift so try for BOG and make sure you go e/w.

Course and distance winner that usually goes well here at Fontwell including a third place in December, gets into this race 2lb lower in the handicap and jockey takes off another 7lb, wasn’t suited by the all weather surface in a jumpers bumper at Lingfield last time, place claims at a big price and if all the pieces click into place he could just be in front when it matters.

Good luck with this or your own selections. Take care and keep bashing those bookies!

Backed in to 11s/12s some places now. I got it matched at 46s to win on betfair, 22s(!) to place, and e/w at 33/1 and 25/1 with bookies BOG.

I hope some of you got on as I really do fancy this for a place. Sorry if it doesn't but you have to admit, money has come for it and the 33/1 looks huge now.

Good luck.

I'm looking for an excuse on getting on Bradford City later, maybe even plus Asian handicaps. +1.5 is 1.975. tempted.

I just can't see it, tbh hills have Swansea at 4/9 which is so generous considering a fair few of these Swansea players won at wembley not so long ago and the pitch is massive! Remember Bradford have only actually beaten Premiership opposition in 90s mins at Valley Parade. Swansea will surely pass through them.