Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

SystonFox, I saw what you wrote about me lol Lumping me in with Lamby is hard to take knowing his reputation for wild betting!

If I had bigger stakes to put on I'd do some of those sensible bets more often. I'm trying really hard not to reload, and am working with only a few quid so like to have a few small bets on. Yesterday I was close and this one was a good effort - Man Utd, Arsenal, Blackburn draw, Wigan and Everton. If Everton did the biz I was laughing.

Also did an 11 game over 1.5 acca yesterday and got 21 goals ticked off, missed out by one at Oldham. The stack was £1.44 yesterday evening but is now back up to £2.50. That's positive, and the sign of a potential pro!

I didnt mean any offence by that. I just feel, from observing your betting patterns, that you gamble on anything and everything. Mostly without having a clue on what it is you're betting on which is why more often than not you appear to be down.

Please don't take offence I'm just trying to help a brother out

Yeah I didn't take offence really, that's why I put the laugh! I just wanted to explain why I'm a failed gambler and not winning tens and hundreds like some of you are doing. When I start placing the kind of bets you lot do in the £20-£100 range I will defo be a bit more careful than I am at the mo!

Not sure I've got the bottle for the bigger betting tbh, tried it a couple of times with £30 bets and felt under real pressure! Then lost loads on Djokovic and something else and went to pot lol

Edited by El Empty

Shut down my Bet365 account today for 3 months. time for a break

you can do that? smart!

You know you have serious problems with your life if you're looking up bets for Tuesday's Football on a Sunday night.

This. This. This.

anything could happen between the two dates, you don't have any idea what the sides will be like. Mug betting at its bestest

Don't all be too jealous of my mad betting skillz but this weekend I won £1.82 on Ang Lee winning Best Director. 12p on Christophe Waltz, 85p on an Arsenal ,Manure and Oldham accumulator and the big one £4.35 off of 15p on the Arsenal game score cast.

I'm rolling in pennies like Scrooge McDuck!

You know you have serious problems with your life if you're looking up bets for Tuesday's Football on a Sunday night.

I agree, however I did put 25p on Stevenage losing 2-1 to Scunthorpe after going 1-0 up at full time on Saturday because it seems like it happens every ****ing week!

Corals are doing 4/1 draw no bet onm Blackburn, take that option or Bet365 have them at 9/2 for the win. I'll be on both.

Wow that is a fantastic bet.

Was looking at opening a Coral account seeing as all my accounts are all but dead and I was looking at opening a new account ahead of Cheltenham.

Tempting, very temping.

£50 stake, £50 free bet....

(Doubt i'd put £50 on it tbf lol, was only joking)