Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bale is loved by all....

Right, what next...well to be honest there isn't loads of value out there so I might try a conference double.

Barrow (22nd) v Wrexham (1st)

Nuneaton (21st) v Kidderminster (2nd)

At Will Hill you can get odds of 2.1/1 for the double. So £100 would return £310

If you chuck Swindon in too at home to Bury that takes it up to 3.66/1

Edited by archerm

Bale is loved by all....

Right, what next...well to be honest there isn't loads of value out there so I might try a conference double.

Barrow (22nd) v Wrexham (1st)

Nuneaton (21st) v Kidderminster (2nd)

At Will Hill you can get odds of 2.1/1 for the double. So £100 would return £310

If you chuck Swindon in too at home to Bury that takes it up to 3.66/1

Very nice thinking.

Not gonna do £100 on it, maybe £15 or £20 for me I'll decide an hour or so before KO

Went for Wrexham and Kiddy double. May be proven wrong but:

-Wrexham are unbeaten in their last 10, winning their last 3

-Kiddy have won their last 5

Barrow and Nuneaton's form isn't bad actually which must explain the generous odds, both unbeaten in their last two. Still, all things considered a nice little double.

Swindon unbeaten in 6, drawing 4 though. Currently being managed by two senior players but they couldn't beat Preston at home last time out.

Bury lost their last 3 and generally rubbish.

Just don't fancy them though so I've stuck with conference.

Not sure about Bournemouth, Cov have the beating of anyone in that league on their day and Bournemouth have lost their last 2.

Bournemouth at home to cov? Nah can see a cov win here they seem to be doing alright of late. Not gonna bet on that though.

Can't see Coventry getting anything tonight, Coventry were poor Saturday v Crewe.

The pricks cost my season bet on Saturday, was for around £1,600. Birmingham, Southend and Gareth Bale FC all winning away from home.