Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

£10 on Madrid @ 4/1.

Southend, Wrexham, Tranmere & Doncaster @ 28/1.

Ronaldo & Knockaert anytime double @ 15/2 or so.

Added Baines to the scorers to make it a treble, was urging Tony to score for a good hour lol. Not to be.

Nice profit on Real, that accy however was woeful!

Went for Wrexham and Kiddy double. May be proven wrong but:

-Wrexham are unbeaten in their last 10, winning their last 3

-Kiddy have won their last 5

Barrow and Nuneaton's form isn't bad actually which must explain the generous odds, both unbeaten in their last two. Still, all things considered a nice little double.

Swindon unbeaten in 6, drawing 4 though. Currently being managed by two senior players but they couldn't beat Preston at home last time out.

Bury lost their last 3 and generally rubbish.

Just don't fancy them though so I've stuck with conference.

Not sure about Bournemouth, Cov have the beating of anyone in that league on their day and Bournemouth have lost their last 2.

Boom!

£100 double makes £310. I was HOTTTT on tonight's footy x

Boom!

£100 double makes £310. I was HOTTTT on tonight's footy x

Played. I nearly copied your double bet aswell, but decided to do 4 bets of my own that all failed! Had Wrexham and Kiddie but not on the same line.

£4.27 down to £2.01. Gonna struggle to get to £10 for the weekends bets now. If not I'll have to reload again lol

Olympiacos @ 6/10 (Giannina v Olympiacos)

£100 on Olympiacos, they are in sublime form and have scored in every single game this season. Giannina struggle to score at home and away and if they fall behind this game will be over.

Returns £160

Followed both of your last 2 tips, albeit with slightly smaller stakes - so thanks for that :thumbup:

I nearly went for an okympiakos athleticism double but bottled it, yeh great odds for them. Will have been based on their recent away form though which has been awful

Bet you're glad you didn't now! Cashed well out of there at 0-2 after half an hour, glad I did after that injury time goal.

Wolves v Watford (Watford @ 5/4)

Hyde v Newport (Newport @ EVS)

£100 on double = £450

Wolves only have 2 clean sheets at home this season and have no home win in 6. Watford have been convincing away aside from a blip against Bristol. They score an average of 2.24 goals away each game and have scored the most goals in the league.

Newport despite being 5th have the best points per game record in the league and have scored an average of 2.38 goals per game away from home, winning their last 3 in the league and away from home. Hyde took a battering the other night, have lost 8 of their last 10 games and have conceeded 12 goals in their last 4 games. Odds look generous here perhaps as Hyde did beat Newport earlier this season. Each team's form has swung around signifiantly since then.