Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Comfortable £50 profit in the end.

Bookies must've took a hit tonight with those being the 3 European games and all odds on favourites winning. Tevez & Negrado scoring first in the big two games as favourites, too. Happy days.

also gone for

Dortmund

Man U to qualify

Middlesborough

Milllll/Wolves Draw

£5 returns £170

it's tranmere and sheff yoo in league one who ALWAYS let me down. ALWAYS

Man U to qualify at 5/4 seems a pretty decent price to me. do bookies not realise they are AT HOME? it's in their hands!

Man U to qualify at 5/4 seems a pretty decent price to me. do bookies not realise they are AT HOME? it's in their hands!

I think i read in the paper today that PP were offering 3/1 for Man Utd to qualify if you placed the bet via text or something. Don't know if it's new customers only or what

lol Not much help really!

Won on a treble last night with Man City, Braga, Seville.

Gone for a Bolton, Forest double tonight.

Question, I signed up to Bet365, I placed a £20 in my account to get the £20 bonus, thinking it was like most bookies offer of bet X amount get X amount free bet, I have bet through the £20 I first deposited, I placed the treble I mentioned above with the bonus I'd been given with Bet365 it obviously won but the money I won isn't withdrawable, they have made it really confusing how there 'bonus' system works.

Can anyone explain it simply? Personally I can't help feeling conned because they said something about you need to bet through your original deposit and the through your bonus 3 times, well to me that seems a right con, they aren't giving your treble what you originally put in yet they want you to bet that for you to withdraw, if I had knew this and understood this before opening an account I wouldn't have.

Am I right in what I am saying and can anyone with a bet365 account explain simply please!