Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Zuider Zee at Ayr is close to a banker I reckon today, if you're doing an acca

WINS. Hope that helped some of you out. Bit pointless as a single (I backed at 1/3) but nice in an acca.

Posh Emily rufuses to race, does that class as a non runner?

Please tell me it does.

Depends on your bookie I think. Very often not though, sadly.

I'm guessing you followed that bet?

Really fancied it to go in!

WINS. Hope that helped some of you out. Bit pointless as a single (I backed at 1/3) but nice in an acca.

Depends on your bookie I think. Very often not though, sadly.

I'm guessing you followed that bet?

Really fancied it to go in!

Yeah put both in a double and had both E/W in singles.

Since discovering what crafty con artists Bet 365 are I doubt they will class it as a non runner!

Edited by Matt

Yeah put both in a double and had both E/W in singles.

Since discovering what crafty con artists Bet 365 are I doubt they will class it as a non runner!

just checked my BET365 account and yep as i thought just says 'lost' surely that should be a non runner it didnt cross the blooming start line!!

sooo do i try and argue with them? i have a spare hour or so......

Edited by goose2010

just checked my BET365 account and yep as i thought just says 'lost' surely that should be a non runner it didnt cross the blooming start line!!

sooo do i try and argue with them? i have a spare hour or so......

Same i've just gone onto chat to argue with them, I've had it with Bet365, Proper con artists, Most/All bookmakers I have dealt with are good honest people, Bet365 are awful.

Yes, yes, it all in the small print about the 'bonus system' it's there in black and white but 1) It's not easy to understand 2) It's a con simple as that.

Same i've just gone onto chat to argue with them, I've had it with Bet365, Proper con artists, Most/All bookmakers I have dealt with are good honest people, Bet365 are awful.

Yes, yes, it all in the small print about the 'bonus system' it's there in black and white but 1) It's not easy to understand 2) It's a con simple as that.

I could tell you some stories about bet365.

Let me know how you get on and I might give it a go too.

yep as i thought this is the convo with Bet365

Arran hi could you tell me if 'posh emily' was classed as a non runner in the 2:20 at Sandown ?

Nico H The horse came under starters orders thus is deemed a runner within the race.

Arran ok....but surely it actually has to start the race? and how come EVERY other bookmaker has class this as a non runner?

Nico H I can not comment on any other bookmaker Arran. The horse came under starters orders thus is settled as such.

I could tell you some stories about bet365.

Let me know how you get on and I might give it a go too.

They have 'settled it per rules' but on this occasion are willing to credit me with a £2 bet.

I suppose I should have accepted it and left it at that but couldn't help sticking another comment in, I replied by saying 'And will I have to bet that three times before it becomes withdrawble too?' lol

Anyway, i've got £2 back. Better than nowt I spose.

Tell me more about Bet365 then, I'm willing to give them a bad name, Not having the greatest of experiences with them, mainly due to this con of the bonus system.

yep as i thought this is the convo with Bet365

Arran hi could you tell me if 'posh emily' was classed as a non runner in the 2:20 at Sandown ?

Nico H The horse came under starters orders thus is deemed a runner within the race.

Arran ok....but surely it actually has to start the race? and how come EVERY other bookmaker has class this as a non runner?

Nico H I can not comment on any other bookmaker Arran. The horse came under starters orders thus is settled as such.

I went down the same lines and got a free £2 bet credited to my account.

Matt Hi I have just bet on Posh Emily in the 2.20 @ Sandown, The horse refused to race does that class as a non-runner?

Nathan C As this horse came under starters orders it will be settled as a losing selection.

Matt As I suspected, another Bet365 con, did you know Paddy Power, Will Hill and no doubt many other bookmakers classed it as a non runner?

Nathan C We have settled this bet as per the rules. However, on this occasion I am willing to credit a £2 bonus to your account.

Matt Ok thank-you, will I have to bet this three times to make it withdrawable too...?

Nathan C No this bonus will be a no restrictions bonus.

Edited by Matt

They have 'settled it per rules' but on this occasion are willing to credit me with a £2 bet.

I suppose I should have accepted it and left it at that but couldn't help sticking another comment in, I replied by saying 'And will I have to bet that three times before it becomes withdrawble too?' lol

Anyway, i've got £2 back. Better than nowt I spose.

Tell me more about Bet365 then, I'm willing to give them a bad name, Not having the greatest of experiences with them, mainly due to this con of the bonus system.

When I have more time, I certainly will do.

And yes, I'm TPH and Leicester Piggott and I think thats it.

Its an epic triumverate. All parts of me, yet none me in my entirety. Think of it as the holy trinity but one that actually exists.

When I have more time, I certainly will do.

And yes, I'm TPH and Leicester Piggott and I think thats it.

Its an epic triumverate. All parts of me, yet none me in my entirety. Think of it as the holy trinity but one that actually exists.

But the other day you were telling someone you're "a bird?" Confusing!

Give us some more tips la!