Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I went down the same lines and got a free £2 bet credited to my account.

Matt Hi I have just bet on Posh Emily in the 2.20 @ Sandown, The horse refused to race does that class as a non-runner?

Nathan C As this horse came under starters orders it will be settled as a losing selection.

Matt As I suspected, another Bet365 con, did you know Paddy Power, Will Hill and no doubt many other bookmakers classed it as a non runner?

Nathan C We have settled this bet as per the rules. However, on this occasion I am willing to credit a £2 bonus to your account.

Matt Ok thank-you, will I have to bet this three times to make it withdrawable too...?

Nathan C No this bonus will be a no restrictions bonus.

That bit made me laugh. Congratulations on getting anything out of them. I use 365 as I find the layout easiest and they have the best football markets and good odds, but their offers are such cons.

4.10 @ Leicester - Be My Deputy

4.35 @ Sandown - Gwanako

1.66/1

Bosh.

Had a few decent wins this week, about time, like I said the other day, unfortunately I can't withdraw it though! But hopefully my luck is turning and coming good ahead of Cheltenham! :fc: *touch wood*

They all seem to come at once don't they? You go through a spell where you don't win fuck all then you win quite a few good bets all in one go. I find that happens anyway!

Hi lads. Cancelled bet365 yesterday pretty much and withdrew all but a fairly insignificant double figure sum.

Problem with leaving them completely is they do often offer an early price and do BOG, although their customer service is very shoddy (I'll get to this soon).

Anyway, I do want it open for Chelts to see what offers they do, but here is my play today. I'd like to hit them hard so I'm going with an e/w double on 2 nice prices (25/1 and 22/1)

I'm not confident in this selection - but it is price at over 500/1 for the double so here's hoping.

3.15 General Miller 22/1

2.20 Verse of Love 25/1

2.05 La Reve 16/1 I like the look of as well. May have a small stakes e/w treble (treble odds would be huge)

Hi lads. Cancelled bet365 yesterday pretty much and withdrew all but a fairly insignificant double figure sum.

Problem with leaving them completely is they do often offer an early price and do BOG, although their customer service is very shoddy (I'll get to this soon).

Anyway, I do want it open for Chelts to see what offers they do, but here is my play today. I'd like to hit them hard so I'm going with an e/w double on 2 nice prices (25/1 and 22/1)

I'm not confident in this selection - but it is price at over 500/1 for the double so here's hoping.

3.15 General Miller 22/1

2.20 Verse of Love 25/1

2.05 La Reve 16/1 I like the look of as well. May have a small stakes e/w treble (treble odds would be huge)

I was fancying an E/W on General Miller myself.

Placed this with Ladbrokes also to qualify for a free bet offer they sent:

Patent - Each Way

14:05 Sandown

Le Reve @ 14/1

Each Way 1/4 1,2,3,4

14:20 Wolverhampton

Verse Of Love @ 25/1

Each Way 1/5 1,2,3

15:15 Sandown

General Miller @ 20/1

Each Way 1/4 1,2,3,4

14 lines at £1.00 per line Total stake for this bet: £14.00 Potential Return:

£9771.50

Stake is £14 as its a £1 e/w Patent.

Just placed a 5 horse accumulator at 931,769/1

Haha!

Done it e/w, just to make sure it comes in!

Ridiculous.

Just in case interested. This has no chance, but if the first one goes in, I'll obviously get excited!

Le Reve @ 11/1

Verse Of Love @ 20/1

General Miller @ 16/1

Isaacstown Lad @ 28/1

Samingarry @ 13/2

5 Folds, 1 bet * £1.00 EW

931,769/1

Edited by birdwith2beaksandnofriends