Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Couldn't find anything at decent enough odds I was confident on so somehow ended up with a 5-fold @ about 300/1 lol.

Southampton, Sunderland, West Brom, Villa & Spurs.

Got on Tominator @ 10s for the Imperial Cup @ Sandown, odds have shortened since then, hoping the ground will do it a favour.

Three good goals in fairness. Kone has also headed just over and the Moloney, who has looked incredible, hit the inside of the post with a great curling effort.

Everton not at the races so far.

Everton look completely rattled. Glad I put £10 on Wigan @ 13/2.

Fingers and toes well and truly crossed for the 2nd half.

Have to agree that Maloney has been an absolute beast.

Looks a real positive player. Aside from the fact no one in Wigan seems to care about them and it doesn't seem fair they get premier league football, I've got total respect for the way they go about things and the way they play.

Looks a real positive player. Aside from the fact no one in Wigan seems to care about them and it doesn't seem fair they get premier league football, I've got total respect for the way they go about things and the way they play.

To be honest, I haven't seen them play much this season, but that Wigan have been awesome on the break, taken their chances and rattled Everton.

By the way Bird, what do you think of Lively Baron in the 2:40 at Sandown? He's got a drop back in trip and won four of the nine races he's contested with eight or less runners. Plus, he's Donald McCain's only runner on the card and with McCoy on board, he looks pretty good at around 13/2.

To be honest, I haven't seen them play much this season, but that Wigan have been awesome on the break, taken their chances and rattled Everton.

By the way Bird, what do you think of Lively Baron in the 2:40 at Sandown? He's got a drop back in trip and won four of the nine races he's contested with eight or less runners. Plus, he's Donald McCain's only runner on the card and with McCoy on board, he looks pretty good at around 13/2.

I see where you are coming from with the selection and if its currently 13/2, it must have had some market support. Recent efforts have been lacklustre and to my mind Soll is too good for this lot.

I've avoided this race altogether though generally looking for the big win on some e/w selections.

Best of luck, but if I was having a fiver, I'd go for a win bet on Soll.

Don't let me put you off though, and I hope at the least you get a fair run for your money. You couldn't want for a better man on board!

I see where you are coming from with the selection and if its currently 13/2, it must have had some market support. Recent efforts have been lacklustre and to my mind Soll is too good for this lot.

I've avoided this race altogether though generally looking for the big win on some e/w selections.

Best of luck, but if I was having a fiver, I'd go for a win bet on Soll.

Don't let me put you off though, and I hope at the least you get a fair run for your money. You couldn't want for a better man on board!

Thanks mate, I do think you're right about Soll but I think Lively Baron could go close.

Solar Deity in the 2:20 at Wolverhampton could be worth a punt, although I think Regal Parade may be one to watch.

Thanks mate, I do think you're right about Soll but I think Lively Baron could go close.

Solar Deity in the 2:20 at Wolverhampton could be worth a punt, although I think Regal Parade may be one to watch.

Agreed, it has every chance but I've plumped for outsider verse of love at 25/1.

Docofthebay runs as well, which has won me a packet in the past.

Good luck.

Did you back Solar Deity? Good run from both our selection

Solar Deity 1st, Verse of love 3rd (at 25s)