Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

ive won another £200 today will post my results after this last ones weighed in!

Betting P&L

darren forrest 02-Mar-2007 17:07

Period: Last 3 HoursLast 6 HoursJust For TodayFrom YesterdayLast 7 daysLast 30 daysLast 3 Months Download to Spreadsheet

?

(relates to event settlement date)

(yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm) to

(yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm)

Horse Racing: GBP198.70 Total P&L: GBP198.70

Horse Racing Showing 1 - 10 of 10 markets

Market Settled date Profit/loss (GBP)

Horse Racing / Wolv 2nd Mar : 1m4f Hcap 02-Mar-07 17:05 48.00

Horse Racing / Ayr 2nd Mar : 3m1f Hcap Chs 02-Mar-07 16:48 48.00

Horse Racing / Newb 2nd Mar : 2m5f Hcap Hrd 02-Mar-07 16:22 48.00

Horse Racing / Ayr 2nd Mar : 2m Nov Hrd 02-Mar-07 16:11 -6.00

Horse Racing / Wolv 2nd Mar : 6f Hcap 02-Mar-07 15:54 48.00

Horse Racing / Newb 2nd Mar : 2m6f Hcap Chs 02-Mar-07 15:47 38.40

Horse Racing / Ayr 2nd Mar : 2m Hcap Chs 02-Mar-07 15:36 -83.10

Horse Racing / Newb 2nd Mar : 2m1f Hcap Chs 02-Mar-07 15:12 33.60

Horse Racing / Wolv 2nd Mar : 1m Hcap 02-Mar-07 14:45 28.80

Horse Racing / Ayr 2nd Mar : 2m4f Hcap Hrd 02-Mar-07 14:26 -5.00

Profit and Loss is shown net of commission.

All times are UKT

?

unless otherwise stated.

Your going to have to teach me this laying business it looks like you both always win money. Damo how much do you bet per race?

Start with £20 in the account every day, and it usually works out between £15 and £25 per bet, then just take out whatever is over £20 at the end of the day.

ive won another £200 today will post my results after this last ones weighed in!

Nice one :thumbup:

I settled for £40 today :), £70 in 3 days, can't grumble.

Start with £20 in the account every day, and it usually works out between £15 and £25 per bet, then just take out whatever is over £20 at the end of the day.

Nice one :thumbup:

I settled for £40 today :), £70 in 3 days, can't grumble.

indeed, niceone :thumbup:

I used to do a +1 goal challenge on betfair, start of with £20 to get to £1000 by betting on +1 goal in any football match the odds are bloody short tho and takes ages you could probably make about £50 a week doing it but it gets fookin frustrating if u pick a 0-0 game!

Your going to have to teach me this laying business it looks like you both always win money. Damo how much do you bet per race?

Its about knowing which races to pick...rather than place any money why dont u pick a few horses that you want to lay then watch how they go...if u seem to be making 'virtual profit' then start of very small im talking £2-£5 to start off, and gradually build up your stake!

I would suggest looking at Handicaps, and the Irish racing don't lay novice hurdles, or selling races if you plan to lay favourites like myself, watch the novice markets and you will see what i mean. I will post my lays every day that i am doing it and u can see how i get on, and may want to follow my system, til you come up with your own?

Also if u r able to watch the horse racing live then watch jockey movements, if your in trouble u can always stand to loose less than your initial stake.

I use a betfair API called bettign assistant, have a look at the software can make alot more profit on that than just laying on betfair.

Hope that helps? :thumbup:

Its about knowing which races to pick...rather than place any money why dont u pick a few horses that you want to lay then watch how they go...if u seem to be making 'virtual profit' then start of very small im talking £2-£5 to start off, and gradually build up your stake!

I would suggest looking at Handicaps, and the Irish racing don't lay novice hurdles, or selling races if you plan to lay favourites like myself, watch the novice markets and you will see what i mean. I will post my lays every day that i am doing it and u can see how i get on, and may want to follow my system, til you come up with your own?

Also if u r able to watch the horse racing live then watch jockey movements, if your in trouble u can always stand to loose less than your initial stake.

I use a betfair API called bettign assistant, have a look at the software can make alot more profit on that than just laying on betfair.

Hope that helps? :thumbup:

Are you a pro gambler? Do you have a job?

Are you a pro gambler? Do you have a job?

Believe it or not imma liablilites manager for a credit betting call centre, so I watch our liabilities, hedge off where i need to, and lay my own horses when i want!

I started laying horses for myself when i saw the ammount of mugs on there and followed they system i told you above...virtual laying, then laying £2-5 building it all up!

Edited by fox123

Believe it or not imma liablilites manager for a credit betting call centre, so I watch our liabilities, hedge off where i need to, and lay my own horses when i want!

I started laying horses for myself when i saw the ammount of mugs on there and followed they system i told you above...virtual laying, then laying £2-5 building it all up!

I'd never have the time at work to sneakily go on the net watch the horses and place bets.

lol shame im only 18 and just a junior ey.

Well im not going to be laying anything tomorrow, its to busy in the office on a saturday to lay for myself....sunday tho there is 2 Irish Meetings and I will be laying the favourites in every race there might be a good start for you to keep an eye on? ....thats if you want to get into laying of course

**I WOULD LIKE TO STRESS GAMBLING IS HIGHLY ADDiCTIVE AND WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE YOU ONLY BET ON WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD, BEING A BOOKIE I HAVE SEEN PLENTY OF PEOPLE REALLY IN THE SHIT WITH MONEY, AND SOME EVEN LEADING TO BECOMING BANKRUPT!**

over 2.5 goals in the following-

Grimsby v Bury

Celtic v Dunfermline

Peterborough v Notts.c

Lincoln v Mansfield

Falkirk v Aberdean

£10

Stafford v Cambridge

Morecombe v St Albans

Newcastle v Middlesbrough

Gretna v Queen of South

Stenhousemuir v East Stirling

£10

and a quid on all ten.

Well im not going to be laying anything tomorrow, its to busy in the office on a saturday to lay for myself....sunday tho there is 2 Irish Meetings and I will be laying the favourites in every race there might be a good start for you to keep an eye on? ....thats if you want to get into laying of course

**I WOULD LIKE TO STRESS GAMBLING IS HIGHLY ADDiCTIVE AND WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE YOU ONLY BET ON WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD, BEING A BOOKIE I HAVE SEEN PLENTY OF PEOPLE REALLY IN THE SHIT WITH MONEY, AND SOME EVEN LEADING TO BECOMING BANKRUPT!**

Yeah post on here on sunday and ill keep an eye out.

My lays today will be

Leopardstown Just been abandoned:

Bangor Favourite at time of off, on Betfair:

14:50: Favourite Beat - Just doing small stakes today

15:20 (this is a mares novice hurdle, mares/fillies rarely race the same twice, plus the ground is heavy so will prolly lay to £100)

15:50

16:20

16:50

Edited by fox123

My lays today will be

15:20 (this is a mares novice hurdle, mares/fillies rarely race the same twice, plus the ground is heavy so will prolly lay to £100)

I layed it to be placed, jsut because the ground is heavy. £5 makes 35 lol

I layed it to be placed, jsut because the ground is heavy. £5 makes 35 lol

It's a 1/4 shot it will prolly win, but its worth laying big £200 will cost me £78 but theres always a chance with the mares/fillies, especially in the testing ground!

You layed classic fiddle?

Ill be laying classic fiddle to win £200 (loose £78) im £20 up so id only be £58 down if it wins :thumbup:

Decided to lay it to win £150 (loose £55.50)

Edited by fox123

My lays today will be

15:20: Favourite Won to good for the field!

My lays today will be

15:50: Haggle twins layed here @ 3.6 drifting quite a bit now

My lays today will be

15:50: Haggle twins Beat