Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I'm not even considering betting on Leicester tonight, but for all those betting on Chris Wood and/or Harry Kane to score tonight on William Hill they do a First Goalscorer (Coupled) market and a Anytime Goalscorer (Doubles) market.

Chris Wood or Harry Kane to score first - 8/5.

Chris Wood and Harry Kane to score anytime - 16/5. (7/2 with Sky Bet)

Despite not betting on Leicester, I see some value in those bets.

Former players scoring against old clubs doesn't happen for Leicester though, Against Leicester, you'd bet your mortgage on it, very rarely doesn't it seem to happen for us though.

Edited by Matt

Made abit of profit being Gregos Traitorelli this evening, odds were pretty decent on a Millwall after we wen't down to ten.

Still gutted about the loss though, obviously- would've taken 3 points over the money.

Its the way forward.

Barnsley are quite poor odds to beat us on Monday.

Only 2.20/1, would think they'd be more than that.

I know they are at home, but even still, Barnsley are struggling aren't they? :dunno:

Unless the bookies have finally worked out we are shite? I must say they've took their time in realising.

Barnsley are quite poor odds to beat us on Monday.

Only 2.20/1, would think they'd be more than that.

I know they are at home, but even still, Barnsley are struggling aren't they? :dunno:

Unless the bookies have finally worked out we are shite? I must say they've took their time in realising.

3/1 on william hill, as soon as final whistle went tonight i put them in a treble before the odds changed.

I'm not saying this in a nasty or spiteful way, but weren't you the person who said don't back sebia against scotland the other day. lol

Yeah, and if Serbia draw 0-0 like it was looking for 65 minutes then you would have looked the pleb.

Point proven anyway, anybody who backed Leicester to beat Millwall needs a reality check.

Yeah, and if Serbia draw 0-0 like it was looking for 65 minutes then you would have looked the pleb.

Point proven anyway, anybody who backed Leicester to beat Millwall needs a reality check.

can you read back from what i said, i wasn't saying serbia were a good team just Scotland are ****ing shite like they are after watching the 2nd goal defensively. Only a leicester fan could be happy of the opposition winning. we played ok tonight not well but in the 2nd half tell me if millwall ****ing deserved to win after there 2nd half performance, absolute rubbish. 1st half when they had better chances and missed yes after we had a man sent off well done the opposition won now **** off. Congratulations on being happy with the opposition winning, ffs i'm sorry for you proving me right earlier against 10 men and against our own team :frusty:.

Carlisle v Shrewsbury DRAW

Yeovil v Walsall DRAW

Barnet v Dagenham & Redbridge DRAW

Bradford v Southend DRAW

£2 won £219.70

Plus another £300 up yesterday from the dogs makes this weekend a good'un!

Todays bets are:

(Accumulamby)

Chelsea

Wigan

Cardiff

Hull

Bristol Rovers

Burton

Grimsby

Kidderminster

£2 returns £345.78

Swansea v Spurs DRAW

West Ham v West Brom DRAW

Wolves v Middlesbrough DRAW

Fleetwood v Gillingham DRAW

£2 returns £206.34

Bristol Rovers at 1.95 look great value for a home win against a struggling York!

Gone for a DNB on both Sunderland (weakened Utd lineup expected) and Norwich (look value away to Wigan).

Tempted by Southampton DNB to but looks like Chelsea weakened team factored into odds already.

Finally gone for Florest n Bolton double, both were on some very good form before the break.

Edited by AS78UK

Where are the best odds for Barnsley 2 - 1 Leicester?

After correctly predicting away defeat scores consistently, I reckon that if I finally do bet, we'll win!

I'll take one for the team and lose a tenner ;)

11/1 @ bet365.

6-1 Leicester 300/1

6-0 Leicester 300/1

6-2 Leicester 500/1

Edited by whoareyaaa

can you read back from what i said, i wasn't saying serbia were a good team just Scotland are ****ing shite like they are after watching the 2nd goal defensively. Only a leicester fan could be happy of the opposition winning. we played ok tonight not well but in the 2nd half tell me if millwall ****ing deserved to win after there 2nd half performance, absolute rubbish. 1st half when they had better chances and missed yes after we had a man sent off well done the opposition won now **** off. Congratulations on being happy with the opposition winning, ffs i'm sorry for you proving me right earlier against 10 men and against our own team :frusty:.

Where did I say that I'm happy Leicester lost? End of the day, a bet is a bet, bookies won't give two shits that Morgan got sent off after 2 minutes. 'Oh, Leicester let my bet down, can I have a refund please Mr.Hill?' Leicester didn't win, end of, mug.