Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Get in there! Had a Lucky 15.

Out of my 4 selections 3 won, 1 lost. £105.31 back of £9.90 stake.

Gutting thing is if all 4 came in i'd have won £431.01, but I won't be greedy and i'm more than happy with £105.31, most i've ever won on a Lucky 15. Funny thing is I found it hard to pick anything today.

Edited by Matt

Bristol Rovers at 1.95 look great value for a home win against a struggling York!

Gone for a DNB on both Sunderland (weakened Utd lineup expected) and Norwich (look value away to Wigan).

Tempted by Southampton DNB to but looks like Chelsea weakened team factored into odds already.

Finally gone for Florest n Bolton double, both were on some very good form before the break.

Proof that I shouldn't tip! Disaster in terms of tipping decided at the last minute to get on both Southampton and Wolves, to actually turn a profit, even though got considerably more wrong then right today.

Right, need Atletico to beat Valencia for 50 odd quid off 3 quid. Rest of the results are won. Atletico trading at 1.7 to be layed off.

Do I:

a) lay off to get my stake back (only 3 quid) so I can bet again without topping up if they don't win

b) lay off to get about 30 quid profit either way, but obviously be annoyed I've lost 21 quid if they do win

or c) let it ride they're obviously going to win they always win at home and it was only 3 quid anyway you moron

Hope you did lay it....they were outplayed in significant parts of that match.

Bearing in mind my poor form yesterday, these are probably best avoided. But gone for a lucky 31 on the following five

Barnsley v Leicester - Barnsley 3.2

Burnley v Florest - Florest 2.6

Birmingham v Wolves - Birmingham 2.2 (massive)

MK Dons v Brentford - Brentford 2.0

Leyton v Bury - Leyton 1.8

7.75, to win just over 100.