Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

And a few fun ones on BetVictor's "spincast". Chose a result, an over/under and an anytime goalscorer.

Barca, Under 3.5 & Ibra to score.

Cheers Valdes

Fiver on Bayern 2-0

This went well though

Edited by ScouseFox

Did anyone watch the 2.20 at Southwell?

5f sprint, eventual winner and heavily backed favourite Royal Warrior was hanging from about 2f, ran almost sideways over towards the rail and in what can only be described as being just like that big race in Grease where they bash into each other for a good furlong. No stewards yet.

I was on the 6/4f @ 5/1 though, so hopefully nothing gets overturned :P

any one having any bets at Aintree today? going for a First Lieutenant and the new one in a double about 18/1 both decent chance of winning!

I've got a couple of quid on flaxen flare, and rolling star in the first, if either wins ill have a bit of a play today, if not I'm not too fussed I can never pick winners at aintree apart from the grand national for the last couple of years.

I've got a couple of quid on flaxen flare, and rolling star in the first, if either wins ill have a bit of a play today, if not I'm not too fussed I can never pick winners at aintree apart from the grand national for the last couple of years.

Go on then Jimbo what tip you got for me for the National?!

Had a free £10 bet so banged it on Zarkander. Had first lieutenant in a lucky 15. 3/3 so far but none in multiples. Still gonna be in a healthy profit today.

Had an "almost" day at Aintree. I was in work so just put a few quid on a few things last night.

Had Irish Saint, Zarkander & First Lieutenant treble :(

And Oiseau de Nuit & Rebel du Maquis in an e/w double :(

Onto the darts tonight.