Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

What do people think to this treble;

Benfica (v Newcastle)

Chelsea (v Rubin Kazan)

Tottenham (v Basel)

2.49/1

Tottenham letting me down big time. Losing 0-2.

Benfica are drawing 1-1 but can see them scoring and winning but struggle to see Tottenham getting 3 with conceding any more, bastards.

Edit - Ooh, they have 1 back!

Edited by Matt

Hamilton 1st 180 in his game @ evens has got me out the shit. A win would be ideal too, Hammer.

And spurs to sort their shit out and we're back in the game.

Yeah made a tidy sum on the Hammer. Thought thet were very generous odds as Newton looks like he's been trained by a chimpanzee with his throw action.

Edited by Collymore

Yeah made a tidy sum on the Hammer. Thought thet were very generous odds as Newton looks like he's been trained by a chimpanzee with his throw action.

Yeah I expected him to be odds on. He never is though but you can back him to win a nice ugly, slog of a match like that.

:thumbup: I could swear he gets it every week lol got it @ 5/6 though.

Was it you saying to do this the other week? I was browsing the bets and thought "I'm sure someone somewhere said Hamilton will bag the first max every bloody time", so put it on :D.

Not much value around at all so chucking all the favourites in a Lucky 15 and hoping for the best;

2.00 - My Tent Or Yours.

2.30 - Dynaste.

3.05 - Sprinter Sacre.

4.15 - At Fishers Cross.

0.67 (£10.05 Total Stake) pays about £54.

If i'm honest I have questions over Sprinter Sacre, It's a longer trip, against some class horses which he faced at Cheltenham and also winners from the Cheltenham festival don't seem to show that form at Aintree, I certainly don't think he warrents the odds of 1/3 given those questions, still a class horse and will probably answer my questions and more but you want better value than 1/3, a big gamble for anyone betting big on him I think, I've put him in my Lucky 15 but reckons i'm going to go Cue Card E/W (Or possibly win - without Sprinter Sacre).

Perhaps I was just spoilt with getting evens on him at Cheltenham, but oh well.

Edited by Matt

Not much value around at all so chucking all the favourites in a Lucky 15 and hoping for the best;

2.00 - My Tent Or Yours.

2.30 - Dynaste.

3.05 - Sprinter Sacre.

4.15 - At Fishers Cross.

If i'm honest I have questions over Sprinter Sacre, It's a longer trip, against some class horses which he faced at Cheltenham and also winners from the Cheltenham festival don't seem to show that form at Aintree, I certainly don't think he warrents the odds of 1/3 given those questions, still a class horse and will probably answer my questions and more but you want better value than 1/3, a big gamble for anyone betting big on him I think, I've put him in my Lucky 15 but reckons i'm going to go Cue Card E/W (Or possibly win - without Sprinter Sacre).

I've had those 4 in an accy.

Also had money on Sprinter Sacre at evens. Boyle Sports are doing it as an introductory offer when you 1st register

2.00 - My Tent Or Yours.

2.30 - Dynaste.

3.05 - Sprinter Sacre.

4.15 - At Fishers Cross.

I wouldn't touch Dynaste, I don't rate it when the ground turns good. It got found out at Cheltenham and I think it'll be done again today. I also think At Fishers Cross is vulnerable as this race is notorious for the favourite to be beaten but saying that, it was very classy at Cheltenham and may have more in the tank.

Sprinter Sacre will win with ease, it's a machine. My Tent Or Yours should comfortably do the job as well, i'd have the double but it's returns are too poor unless I go big and too be honest i'm saving my dough for The Masters next week.

PS Boylesports are offering SS at evens if you open a new account with them? Take it pal, he'll piss it again. Most firms are offering evens on it winning by 8 lengths or more, i'd snap that up as well.

If you don't fancy sprinter Matt, you'll get a decent price to lay it on betfair.

Despite not fancying it, i'd rather be backing it rather thasn laying it if you know what I mean, I know it doesn't make sense myself lol.

All i'm saying is i'd be wary if I was betting big on it, especially at 1/3.

As for Boylesport's introductory offer I think I had an account with them a few years ago.

Thank you. Just went on live chat as the Sacre offer didn't come up straight away in my betslip, they tried fobbing me off with other free bets. NO I WANT SACRE AT EVENS... They said they'll settle manually.