Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Despite not fancying it, i'd rather be backing it rather thasn laying it if you know what I mean, I know it doesn't make sense myself lol.

All i'm saying is i'd be wary if I was betting big on it, especially at 1/3.

As for Boylesport's introductory offer I think I had an account with them a few years ago.

Yeah I get what you mean mate. Here we go!!

Thank you. Just went on live chat as the Sacre offer didn't come up straight away in my betslip, they tried fobbing me off with other free bets. NO I WANT SACRE AT EVENS... They said they'll settle manually.

They did that to me as well!! Had to go through live help to sort it all.

Not much value around at all so chucking all the favourites in a Lucky 15 and hoping for the best;

2.00 - My Tent Or Yours.

2.30 - Dynaste.

3.05 - Sprinter Sacre.

4.15 - At Fishers Cross.

0.67 (£10.05 Total Stake) pays about £54.

If i'm honest I have questions over Sprinter Sacre, It's a longer trip, against some class horses which he faced at Cheltenham and also winners from the Cheltenham festival don't seem to show that form at Aintree, I certainly don't think he warrents the odds of 1/3 given those questions, still a class horse and will probably answer my questions and more but you want better value than 1/3, a big gamble for anyone betting big on him I think, I've put him in my Lucky 15 but reckons i'm going to go Cue Card E/W (Or possibly win - without Sprinter Sacre).

Perhaps I was just spoilt with getting evens on him at Cheltenham, but oh well.

Nice bet Matt.

Not much value around at all so chucking all the favourites in a Lucky 15 and hoping for the best;

2.00 - My Tent Or Yours.

2.30 - Dynaste.

3.05 - Sprinter Sacre.

4.15 - At Fishers Cross.

0.67 (£10.05 Total Stake) pays about £54.

If i'm honest I have questions over Sprinter Sacre, It's a longer trip, against some class horses which he faced at Cheltenham and also winners from the Cheltenham festival don't seem to show that form at Aintree, I certainly don't think he warrents the odds of 1/3 given those questions, still a class horse and will probably answer my questions and more but you want better value than 1/3, a big gamble for anyone betting big on him I think, I've put him in my Lucky 15 but reckons i'm going to go Cue Card E/W (Or possibly win - without Sprinter Sacre).

Perhaps I was just spoilt with getting evens on him at Cheltenham, but oh well.

Beautiful!

My first Lucky 15 with all 4 winners! Just under £50 back.

That'll pay for my national bets tomorrow and i'll have change.

Fancy another McCoy winner in the next in Get Me Out Of Here, E/W anyway.

I've been put at ease since Cheltenham and Aintree now, I was worried when we lost Kauto Star, Denman, Albertas Run was getting on (And has now been retired), Forapadydeplasterer is getting on (And I fancy a couple of quid on him for the national tomorrow, just for old times sake), all the big names, all the exciting names were gone, I was wondering what was coming through and couldn't see anything but a year down the line and we have the young horses making names for themselves and horses you get excited about have now came through.

Edited by Matt

Good old forpadydeplasterer. Hope he gets round. Imperial commander is the best stayer by a mile in the national. Gets round he goes close.

Yeah i'll be having a small e/w on Forpadydeplasterer just for old times sake, I really fancy Imperial Commander to win.

Beautiful!

My first Lucky 15 with all 4 winners! Just under £50 back.

That'll pay for my national bets tomorrow and i'll have change.

Fancy another McCoy winner in the next in Get Me Out Of Here, E/W anyway.

I've been put at ease since Cheltenham and Aintree now, I was worried when we lost Kauto Star, Denman, Albertas Run was getting on (And has now been retired), Forapadydeplasterer is getting on (And I fancy a couple of quid on him for the national tomorrow, just for old times sake), all the big names, all the exciting names were gone, I was wondering what was coming through and couldn't see anything but a year down the line and we have the young horses making names for themselves and horses you get excited about have now came through.

Well done pal! I saw the 4-fold at 10/1 this morning enhanced and left it alone, opting for some crap e/w yankee instead. Good lad

I'm being greedy here. Does anyone know if you get any kind of bonus for 4 winners on a Lucky 15 with Betfred? I know you get a bonus for 1 winner, so was wondering if you do with 4?

You used to get 10% for 4 on a L15.

This bloke my stepdad goes the national with bets number 6 in the 6th race (one after the national) regardless of odds every year, each way. 3/4 times it's come in.

Had to reload for the National so whacked a couple of football lines on.

Arsenal

Bolton

Preston

Motherwell

12/1

And an evens or above Yankee.

Swansea 9/5

Portsmouth 13/10

Northampton 3/1

Wrexham 1/1

Thought about adding Brighton @ 11/8 to make a Canadian but decided to have faith in a turnaround.

This bloke my stepdad goes the national with bets number 6 in the 6th race (one after the national) regardless of odds every year, each way. 3/4 times it's come in.

Distant Memories - 23/1 on Betfair.

Edited by Matt