Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Bayern Munich are 8/15 to win against Frankfurt tomorrow and if they win they win the entire league. Frankfurt are missing their captain and one of their top goalscorers.

Seems like buying money, but do I have the balls to whack a few hundred on it? That is the question.

Bayern Munich are 8/15 to win against Frankfurt tomorrow and if they win they win the entire league. Frankfurt are missing their captain and one of their top goalscorers.

Seems like buying money, but do I have the balls to whack a few hundred on it? That is the question.

Bayern HT/FT 13/10.

No way would I dare go triple figures on something like that haha.

Might be worth £20 or something though.

Haha yeah, when I looked at that I also took a look at Barca and Real HT/FT.

Them two in a double is just over evens and they're both at home.

Edited by leicesterisme

Port Vale 3-0 up and I had 365 up. They get a penalty I notice 'To score the fourth goal' market is still open. So I stick £10.00 on at 6/5... They score the penalty I wish I stick more on however I wasn't sure if the stats thing was up to date. Easy £12.00 though then I had £20.00 on Port Vale 'Race To 9 Corners' at 20/21.

£97.00 in profit today. Lovely.

Edit. £114 profit. Sweet

Edited by Ashley

Just a treble today from me on the football, and a few national picks.

West Brom vs Arsenal

Nottingham Forest vs Blackpool

Gillingham vs Torquay

£10 returns £64.64

National picks are:

Seabass e/w

Cappa Bleu e/w

Across The Bay e/w

Palace

Hudds

Mk Dons

£20 @ 8's

Lost Glory(My pick in the sweep) £2.50 ew @33's

HT/FT

Bayern

Dortmund

Juve

Real

Barca

Chelsea

£5 @ 18's

Edit: Load of shite.

Edited by stix

Do you ever win with those multiple bets always seems a waste, wouldnt you be better off just putting it all one 1 game?

always better putting on one team if the odds and stake are decent.

Depends on the stake really, 3 teams hardly ever come in for me but I only go big on singles or a cheeky double.

Do you ever win with those multiple bets always seems a waste, wouldnt you be better off just putting it all one 1 game?

I reckon a fiver or so a week on a multiple at about 20/1 will return every now and then, and is more fun than putting like 50 quid on a 1/2 shot, which will usually return but when it doesn't you're in the shit.

I had £8.65 E/W on Teaforthree at 12/1. Not sure what my returns are though as 365 is down!

www.ladbrokes.com/betCalculator/betCalc.html

I'd have worked it out for you but not sure if you have £8.65 total stake or £17.30 total stake.