Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

Turtles Head, how much did you put on Utd to win on Monday?! Bet you must have felt really sick...

I'm going for

Rubin/Chelsea draw (Rubin aren't playing on their own pitch; don't rate Chelsea away from home much)

Basel

Lazio

Newcastle

Can someone find odds for me on BetFred and/or Paddy Power please? Much appreciated!

Turtles Head, how much did you put on Utd to win on Monday?! Bet you must have felt really sick...

I'm going for

Rubin/Chelsea draw (Rubin aren't playing on their own pitch; don't rate Chelsea away from home much)

Basel

Lazio

Newcastle

Can someone find odds for me on BetFred and/or Paddy Power please? Much appreciated!

45/1 on PP

You've been tucked up. Who is this with? Let me guess either Betfred, Bet Victor or Corals? Bunch of piss ants.

Willhill mate. I wonder if they are human you're talking to sometimes.... At one point did I ask for the below info!

I might try them again.

Isabel: I'll check on this.

Isabel: Thank you for waiting. Winning selection is Ted Potter Jr.

Isabel: Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Reading that your bet should be void :a go back on chat. If they refuse ask to speak to a manager they'll shit it. More than likely refund or give you a free bet.

cheers

Raymond A: Hi,

Me: Hi there. I was refused a refund for a bet I placed last night which I believe should be void.

Me: The bet in question was a live bet I placed last night for Els to win the par 3 golf playoff.

Me: O/07xxxxxxxx

Me: When I placed the bet the players were preparing for the playoff and Els didn't play it! I basically put money on him when he had left the market. I feel very hard done by.

Me: The representative I spoke with this morning didn't seem to understand the circumstances.

Raymond A: 4. OUTRIGHT BETTING:

a. Predict the winner of the tournament. Stakes on players who withdraw before a tournament starts will be refunded and a Tattersalls' Rule 4 deduction may be applied to winning bets. Stakes on players who withdraw after the tournament starts will be lost.

Raymond A: https://williamhill-...id/7460/kw/golf

Me: I'm absolutely gutted Raymond. I trusted Willhill to take my side in this situation and didn't feel the need to read the small print.

Raymond A: I understand, but all bets are settled in accordance to the rules.

Me: Is there any chance of a "good faith" free bet?

Raymond A: I will issue you a £5 free bet as a gesture of goodwill.

Raymond A: But please note that future free bets will only be issued for valid promos.

Me: Raymond you're a legend. I'm going to stick this on Haas on the golf and go on holiday. Thanks

Raymond A: Please follow these steps to use your free bet: 1. Please make your selection and then a bet slip will appear at the right side of the screen.

Raymond A: 2. At the lower part of the bet slip, there will be a drop-down menu where you need to choose the specific free bet from the list.

Raymond A: 3. After choosing the free bet, please enter the same amount of the free bet in the box where you would put in the stake.

Raymond A: Your free bet must be used as one single transaction and cannot be partially redeemed.

Me: Thanks. Bye

Edited by Collymore

Raymond A: Hi,

Me: Hi there. I was refused a refund for a bet I placed last night which I believe should be void.

Me: The bet in question was a live bet I placed last night for Els to win the par 3 golf playoff.

Me: O/07xxxxxxxx

Me: When I placed the bet the players were preparing for the playoff and Els didn't play it! I basically put money on him when he had left the market. I feel very hard done by.

Me: The representative I spoke with this morning didn't seem to understand the circumstances.

Raymond A: 4. OUTRIGHT BETTING:

a. Predict the winner of the tournament. Stakes on players who withdraw before a tournament starts will be refunded and a Tattersalls' Rule 4 deduction may be applied to winning bets. Stakes on players who withdraw after the tournament starts will be lost.

Raymond A: https://williamhill-...id/7460/kw/golf

Me: I'm absolutely gutted Raymond. I trusted Willhill to take my side in this situation and didn't feel the need to read the small print.

Raymond A: I understand, but all bets are settled in accordance to the rules.

Me: Is there any chance of a "good faith" free bet?

Raymond A: I will issue you a £5 free bet as a gesture of goodwill.

Raymond A: But please note that future free bets will only be issued for valid promos.

Me: Raymond you're a legend. I'm going to stick this on Haas on the golf and go on holiday. Thanks

Raymond A: Please follow these steps to use your free bet: 1. Please make your selection and then a bet slip will appear at the right side of the screen.

Raymond A: 2. At the lower part of the bet slip, there will be a drop-down menu where you need to choose the specific free bet from the list.

Raymond A: 3. After choosing the free bet, please enter the same amount of the free bet in the box where you would put in the stake.

Raymond A: Your free bet must be used as one single transaction and cannot be partially redeemed.

Me: Thanks. Bye

Thats pretty lucky, very rarely would they give you anything.

Guest MattP

But his was a placed bet that by their rules was a lost bet, to get something back at all was lucky.

Shows what you get for asking I suppose.

Kick off about it mate.

Divers 3.40

Withdrawing my advice to back this. I got on at 15s (betfair) and 9/1, but its now as short as 9/2.

Really hope it goes in, but can't claim it looks value at that price.

I only really like selections where you can make your stake back with a place and 9/2 is pushing it.

Good luck whatever you play today though.

Really fancy Andy King to score tomorrow. From the highlights (stay at home fan here) he's looked positive recently and happy to get shots off on goal.

I'm hoping he starts. King and James, if both fit.

Drinkwater can go and have a sulk or whatever it is thats required for him to pull his finger out.

Sorry, I digress. I may back Andy King any time goal scorer.

I won a hockey double last night by the skin of my teeth. I had $25 parlay on the Rangers and the Bruins. Rangers won in a shootout after coming so close several times to giving up a goal in OT, then the Bruins almost blew a 4-goal lead! Paid $43.

I'm thinking about taking the NY Islanders (+140 or 2.4) to win at Boston. Even though Boston is a strong team in all aspects and outstanding at home, I think I still like the Islanders here. Boston may be a bit more tired from playing last night, the Islanders are a good team on the road, and they are on a roll right now.