Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Betting Thread

I had us to win 2-1 last night, Schlupp to score anytime. Gutted! Although not too gutted because I had this:

5.10 Wetherby - Ulys Du Charmil

6.25 Wolverhampton - Scribe

7.00 Wolverhampton - Ace Master

£10 EW treble returned £520

Looks like the milky bars are on me!

Nice :)

Gone for a "meh" 70p 8 fold today @90/1 ish

• Tranmere v HartlepoolTranmere @ 4/5
  • Queen of South v StranraerQueen of South @ 1/4
  • Peterborough v WatfordWatford @ 11/8
  • Blackburn v DerbyBlackburn @ 7/5
  • Millwall v WiganWigan @ 4/5
  • Reading v LiverpoolLiverpool @ 2/5
  • Aston Villa v FulhamAston Villa @ 5/4
  • Arsenal v NorwichArsenal @ 1/4

Edited by I am Rod Hull

Does anyone trust online or machine games? Such as Roulette, Blackjack, Deal Or No Deal, e.t.c?

I can't. I just can't trust them, it's a computer that can see you selections and easily be programmed to do the opposite surely? That's the way I see it anyway.

I don't use them very often.

I was given a free £5 go in the bookies the other day, I did manage to get up to £11 but then blew it on the next bet, my mistake for not withdrawing I suppose but on a whole I can't trust them.

Does anyone trust online or machine games? Such as Roulette, Blackjack, Deal Or No Deal, e.t.c?

I can't. I just can't trust them, it's a computer that can see you selections and easily be programmed to do the opposite surely? That's the way I see it anyway.

I was given a free £5 go in the bookies the other day, I did manage to get up to £11 but then blew it on the next bet, my mistake for not withdrawing I suppose but on a whole I can't trust them.

I feel the same, it is is being run by a computer then I'm pretty sure there will be a system in place to **** over the punter, similar to fruit machines.

Same reason I'd never play Roulette and Blackjack unless its live and not on a machine.

I'm pretty sure they're monitored so they're not allowed to be biased in any way.

Well I had a good Cheltenham Festival, a good Aintree Festival and a couple of good wins elsewhere recently, now normal service has resumed and i've not even been near a win this weekend! Couldn't have got in more wrong if I tried.

I even layed a bet for the first time today, a race with about 16 runners, now if i'd backed the horse it would have lost i'm sure, I layed it and the bastard won!! :banghead:

Oh well, i'll go through a bad spell again and then no doubt have a few decent wins all at one time, it's the way it seems to go for me.

Leverkusen ruined my weekend. Threw away a 2-0 lead with a dodgy penalty in the 88th minute. Had them, doubled them up with Wigan and had them in a treble with Valencia as well. Was looking reet good as well.

Backed Cabrera to be third round leader @ 16/1 as he was walking up the fairway of the 18th. He birdied it and now shares the lead. Just Day left on the 18th and a shot behind so almost definitely can't overtake him. Not sure what the deal is with co-leaders but either way a nice bit of profit I'd assume.